Jerry Angelo: Bears don’t have great talent

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
As General Manager of the Bears, Jerry Angelo’s job is to make sure he assembles a great deal of talent in Chicago. He apparently doesn’t think he’s done that job very well. Angelo said the Bears won the NFC North because they’re a resilient team and a tough team, but not because they’re a particularly…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well duh. I think the entire league knows they are out performing their talent.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
and have had the luckiest streak of games with "key players on the other team out" in league history.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This idiot went on to say later in that presser that the reason that the Bears are 11-5 and the second seed is because of their ability to overcome adversity this season and fight through the tough times.... WHAT!?!?!?! Tell me Mr. Angelo, what in the **** have the Bears had to overcome this season in terms of adverse situations? I can't think of one situation, not one. The Packers have dealt with adversity, The Colts have dealt with adversity. Lose 17 guys to IR, then you can call me and talk about fighting through the tough times. The Bears have been unbelievably healthy, and incredibly luck all season, not one adverse situation has crossed their paths... The O-line issues, no that's not classified as an adverse situation, that's classified as poor talent evaluation and something that you set yourself up for. If 2 or 3 guys had gone down from injury or something, then yes, you could say that's an adverse situation.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Don't break your back patting yourself on back Mr. Angelo. Best analogy I can come up with for injuries, Bears QB has a concussion can't play against the Panthers and beats one of the worst teams in the league. Packers QB has a concussion can't play against the Patriots, and loses to the one of the best teams in the league. Packers back up goes toe to toe with the Pats, most of the game.

On the flipside of injuries, their D is getting slightly old.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts