Jennings Pro Bowl?

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriousl everyone hop on the voting at nfl.com and vote for the kid, hes got two walk off tds for two huge wins agaisnt afc teams

hes got my vote

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jennings might have had a legit shot to go to the probowl if he din't miss the first couple games. i'm glad he's on my fantasy team!

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good point millertime i just looked up his stats, not playing in the first two game nullified his chances

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i do not get where you are coming from.

did you hear brett's comments after the game, at his press conference?

are you comparing GJ > TO

GJ has made some big plays, and I think he will continue. I do not think he will make the probowl this year, i am not sure GJ will have a 1000 yards this year.

I think DD still leads the team in receiving, so if any packer WR goes, it may be DD.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
i do not get where you are coming from.

did you hear brett's comments after the game, at his press conference?

are you comparing GJ > TO

Interesitng, seems you forgot what ya just said..

agopackgo4 said:
Probowl recievers do not drop two passes in a row.

and occasionally, a probowl WR, will fight for an underthrown ball also.

Correct me if I am wrong, but hasnt TO been to the probowl, which makes him a probowl reciever? Which in turn those statements could be looked at like this?

agopackgo4 said:
Probowl recievers ( Terrell Ownes) do not drop two passes in a row.

and occasionally, a probowl WR ( Terrell Ownes), will fight for an underthrown ball also.

And yet just THIS very year TO did the same things you guys say probowl receivers do not do

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll keep it simple.
I do not think GJ is as good as TO. I think GJ will have a solid season, around 60-65 catches for 900 yrds and 8 TD, but i do not think he will be a probowl selection at WR this year.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll keep it simple.
I do not think GJ is as good as TO. I think GJ will have a solid season, around 60-65 catches for 900 yrds and 8 TD, but i do not think he will be a probowl selection at WR this year.

I didnt say he was a pro bowler..

You however said pro bowlers dont do the things GJ has done, and I showed ya they do those things.

Simple enough if ya ask me?

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
I'll keep it simple.

You however said pro bowlers dont do the things GJ has done, and I showed ya they do those things.

yep, it is simple,
you are comparing TO & GJ. not a good idea.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Owens is a head case..........i wouldn't want him here. Jennings has been good on and off the field. He had a couple drops. NO WR catches 100% of the balls thrown to him. Even Jerry Rice dropped some. Jennings is a kid..........if he stays healthy, he will be excellent. (JMO)

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no point in voting for GJ really cos the coaches will be voting for steve smith anyways and the players..god knows!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
dhpackr said:
I'll keep it simple.

yep, it is simple,

Not ONCE in my orginal post did I mention GJ, YOU guys did...

You guys were saying pro bowlers dont drop balls or dont fight for balls, I showed you that TO HAS done it..

How in the he!! am I comparing TO to GJ with that observation?

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even Jerry Rice dropped some. (JMO)

I dont remember Rice dropping a pass till after he hurt his leg. Damn, i wish guys like him could be re-incarnated. He is my favorite non-Packer of all time.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Even Jerry Rice dropped some. (JMO)

I dont remember Rice dropping a pass till after he hurt his leg. Damn, i wish guys like him could be re-incarnated. He is my favorite non-Packer of all time.

rice was the man, without him montanna doesnt get 4 rings

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
longtimefan said:
dhpackr said:
I'll keep it simple.

yep, it is simple,

Not ONCE in my orginal post did I mention GJ, YOU guys did...

You guys were saying pro bowlers dont drop balls or dont fight for balls, I showed you that TO HAS done it..

How in the he!! am I comparing TO to GJ with that observation?

Its like you are arguing with a 4th grader. You made a good, simple point.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be fair, dhpackr never said anything about Pro Bowl WRs always doing this or never doing that.

and occasionally, a probowl WR, will fight for an underthrown ball also.

See?

"Sometimes TO will fight for an underthrown ball" is what I get putting together dhpackr's statement with longtimefan's example. Never did he write he always will. :p

Members online

Latest posts