1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Jennings picks Favre, disses Rodgers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerFlatLander, Jun 6, 2013.

1. PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +293

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. ClemsonFan

ClemsonFan New Era Packers Fan

Ratings:
    +5
    Thank goodness that I unliked Greg Jennings' page on Facebook when he signed with the Viqueens...

• Like Like x 1
  3. okcpackerfan

okcpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +175
    I think you guys are reading WAAAAAAAY to much into this.

Rodgers himself said this about Jennings

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000161647/article/aaron-rodgers-on-expacker-greg-jennings-who

We don't know if they both enjoy teasing each other through the media, what their current relationship is, etc...

Jennings might have just been taking a shot back at Rodgers, oh well, i am sure we will see how our defensive players feel when jennings does his crossing routes, thats all I care about.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,970
    It was mentioned on this thread it could be a joke between the too

I dont mind the "the guy" comment

I dont like the flip flopper (Jennings) who wants Brett now, but 2 years ago he wanted Rodgers

I get that while here in GB, the correct thing he HAD to say was he wanted Rodgers...

But how do we know he isnt say Brett because he feels he HAD to say it?

Sure wouldnt look good if he said I want Rodgers, who is their biggest division rival

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,000
    I like Jennings and hope he has a good year. But unless the league lets him use a first baseman's mitt during games, he's going to have trouble catching many passes thrown in his vicinity.

6. PackFanNChiTown

PackFanNChiTown Bear Fan's Bane

Ratings:
    +357
    Hopefully he has a better season than any of the Bears receivers. :D

• Old Old x 1
  7. Buster Hymen

Buster Hymen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Jennings obviously has a closer tie with favre now. they both made the same exact move from GB to MIN. The only thing people ever have to say, with confidence, in terms of favre being better then rodgers is that he did it for so long. thats it. jennings knows theres no comparison on the field.

8. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +484
    GJ85 is on that BS... Might just be doing it for exposure since the Queens get none...

• Old Old x 1
  9. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,048
  10. PackFanNChiTown

PackFanNChiTown Bear Fan's Bane

Ratings:
    +357
  11. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,442
    I heard that Rodgers broke wind in Jennings general direction three days ago.... Ohhhh, that horror. Jennings then changed his facebook status to "sad." Pass it on

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    I'm just looking forwrd to how bad GJ will want Arod back after having been over thrown and dirt diving for passes with ponder tossing the pig skin. Try to pad your stats with ponder as QB, lol....keep trying.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Whatthehellsgoinonouthere

Whatthehellsgoinonouthere Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
    Sad part is, most here posting on this thread are so hate everybody else butt blind, that they don't realize the truth. He's right! Aaron doesn't compare to Brett and until Aaron makes and wins another Superbowl he won't compare, Brett will be the better QB.

14. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,048
    Oh the trolling...

• Old Old x 1
  15. PackerFlatLander

Ratings:
    +293
    LOL, seriously??? Uh ... that is YOUR opinion. Why does Aaron need to win another? He has the same amount of rings.

Better at what? Tossing bags of kittens and water balloons up in the air, with the season on the line? Sure, I'll agree with that.

16. Whatthehellsgoinonouthere

Whatthehellsgoinonouthere Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
    Let's take your questions one by one shall we: You ask "Why does Aaron need to win another?" It's simple the year after Brett won one, he went back and lost one. The year after Aaron won one, he didn't even make it back.

Better at what? you ask: More TDs thrown, games won, yards thrown, completions, do I need to go on here?

17. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,970

After Reggie left the Packers, Brett never went back..
    TRUTH

Brett had a few more chances to go to the SB...With BOTH chances he ended his team's appearance by tossing an interception..
    TRUTH

• Like Like x 1
  18. PackerFlatLander

Ratings:
    +293
    Nope. Here's the difference ... when Brett won his in '96, there was no back-story to it. It was cool and all, but compared to the back-story with Rodgers' ring, there's no comparison. TT, MM, and Rodgers all collectively won a Lombardi trophy together, and then collectively laughed and shoved it in Favre's arse. Most beautiful g'damn thing I've ever seen in my life. The year prior, Favre tried to "stick it" to Ted, and then did what he does best in playoff games. Stick it? More like EPIC FAIL. Couldn't make it up if I tried, lol. Hilarious.

But, whatever. You can suit yourself, and continue to glorify him. I will continue to leave him where he belongs, which is on my dartboard and painted at the bottom of my toilet. I've been going to games since 1982 and would rather glorify Dickey and Majkowski. I don't owe that f'stick Favre anything. Need I say more?