Jennings impresses coaches/teammates'

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings is going to set the NFL world on fire in his rookie season...the Packers knew something about this kid when they passed on Chad Jackson...wait and see.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Jennings is going to set the NFL world on fire in his rookie season...the Packers knew something about this kid when they passed on Chad Jackson...wait and see.

I have to admit when we passed on Chad Jackson I was thinking 'oh no what are we doing... hmm well nick collins turned out i should be patient but wtf this guys supposed to be a stud!!' lol ... i had someone changing the channels in my mind like crazy after that move.

I could be wrong on the name. Whoever the Patriots took is whom I'm speaking about.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's Chad Jackson...I was hoping for him too and when they selected Jennings I was initially pissed. After the Packers selected him, I believe Kiper and a few others said that he was a solid pick and would be close to making an immediate impact. After that and from what I've seen and heard so far, I'm pumped about this kid!

On Packerchatters.com, there was a thread written about how this person couldn't believe the Packers would give T-Murph's number away the next season after his injury. I almost laughed my *** off...I was thinking, "maybe #36 shouldn't be worn again b/c of Butler, but then again, the Packers do need jersey numbers and if they retired all of them, they wouldn't have a team!"

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
It's Chad Jackson...I was hoping for him too and when they selected Jennings I was initially pissed. After the Packers selected him, I believe Kiper and a few others said that he was a solid pick and would be close to making an immediate impact. After that and from what I've seen and heard so far, I'm pumped about this kid!

On Packerchatters.com, there was a thread written about how this person couldn't believe the Packers would give T-Murph's number away the next season after his injury. I almost laughed my *** off...I was thinking, "maybe #36 shouldn't be worn again b/c of Butler, but then again, the Packers do need jersey numbers and if they retired all of them, they wouldn't have a team!"

Packerchatters kind of sucks. It's always down for bandwidth or something or other. I'd have to say this site blows the doors off that one regardless of all the extra stuff they have to offer. I too read that thread about t murph. I feel sorry for murph but geez cmon.

They could have a team of '4's lol

Check these out. Probably seen them already, but damn he looks faster than reported!
Clip One

Clip Two

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate making this comparison but does he look at all like Randy Moss did when he played at Marshall? I mean, the dude is just running by guys that have the angle on him for scores...I'm really excited about this kid and think he'll be GB's #1 in 3 years or less and I'm being serious.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts