1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Jason Fox (OT, Miami)

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by NYPacker, Apr 14, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Another great late round OT prospect. I wish this kid would've have a better history considering his injuries issues. Despite all that this kid is an absolute stud and have been keeping up with him for 2 years now. Check out the tape below, HE IS FRIGGIN RECKLESS! His blocks are absolutely punishing and he certainly doesn't give up on a play. He also has great footwork and plenty of awareness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkzOYmoBV-s]YouTube - Jason Fox highlights Miami vs North Carolina[/ame]

2. Arrigo

Arrigo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    3rd round grade by most scouts..I like him A LOT.

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    I like him also. IMHO he's VERY similar to Tauscher and Clifton. It's not pretty, but he gets the job done. He's not very athletic, but he's very sound. He's not freakishly strong, but his knee bend doesn't get him in his back.

All in all, a late 2nd early 3rd, bacause of "lack of upside". I think Clifton had the same "issue"...

4. olwig420

olwig420 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I think that he has much more value were we could get him than taking Brown in the first.