Jarrett Bush

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know much about this kid. Is he the guy that's going to have to step up for Carrol? Can he make an impact, or is he a project?

Opinions are appreciated.

Sef0r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read a couple of threads about him on Panther fansites and most, if not all thought he would beat out Howard. Then again, they are fans and much like us will have a very biased opinion of him.

Much like we have a very high opinion of Will Blackmon, yet we have not seen him play. Both have a lot of potential, Blackmon probably would have beaten out Carol and Panthers fans (and some scouts) are surprised Howard was kept.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I would assume he is somewhat of a project. Who knows with Blackmon? Any word on the longest foot injury in the history of football

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know anything about Bush but since Carroll was released without having any other replacement on deck I'm assuming he is going to have to be "the guy".

The curious thing to me is that the silence regarding Blackmon is deafening.
What's up with that?

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any word on if Culver gets a shot at safety yet? Like non-mop up time, Manuel sucks, Nick "the 51st pick????? I saw him projected in the 6th round" Collins didnt impress me either

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hates...I really think the biggest problem in our d-backfield is the play of the safeties. It was REAL evident in the eagles game. Our corners were beat but they also had NOOO help from the safeties. Dawkins and Lewis were always right there to help the eagles corners. I've said it since the day we signed him that Manuel sucks and is a waste but Collins has really surprised me this year.I'm a little worried......is it Schottenheimer as far as Collins is concerned?

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Project.

If he wasn't he wouldn't of be used sparingly.

On the bright side, it can't get worse with Carroll gone.

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DeusNova said:
On the bright side, it can't get worse with Carroll gone.

I've heard this a lot in the last two days...

The grass isn't always greener over there. I'm betting St. Louis lights us up this weekend.