Jarrett Bush Pro Bowler?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush's goal this season is to make the pro bowl as a special teamer (1 spot available), what are his chances do you think?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he can be good enough to make it. But the Pro Bowl, and an obscure spot like that, is such a crapshoot/popularity contest, I don't know that he will make it. Being deserving and being the one selected are two different things.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he is undoubtedly deserving of the Pro Bowl spot. But bozz_2006 is right, it's a tough spot to get. Having a good season with the defense would definitely help.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he keeps the motivation and fire to accomplish his goal throughout the entire season. And I hope he makes it.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush has and will always be one of my favorites on the roster of the "lesser known guys". Love what he provides to the team, very very valuable!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Bush wouldnt be a pro bowl kick returner he would be a pro bowl special teamer. Two different spots.
Wasn't aware, I don't usually watch the pre-FA shopping show. Good to know though, and at this point, I think he is definitely both capable and deserving of such honor, but doubt it will actually happen.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. He is no better than a #4 DB. But he does make the occasional clutch play (SB XLV). I think he has a real shot at the Pro Bowl.

Yes and everyone forgets he got turned around like a whirling dirvish on the TD throw to Hines Ward for td and totally blew an assignment in that game.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes and everyone forgets he got turned around like a whirling dirvish on the TD throw to Hines Ward for td and totally blew an assignment in that game.
Exactly why he is a #4 DB.

I still can't believe that at one point two of the three CB's on the field in a Super Bowl were Pat Lee and Jarrett Bush. What a game.

Latest posts