Jacquizz Rodgers (RB, Oregon State)

DCEBB2011

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Oregon State University junior tailback Jacquizz Rodgers announced Monday that he will enter the 2011 NFL Draft. "I've thought long and hard about this decision," Rodgers said. "I want to thank all of Beaver Nation for their support throughout my time here at Oregon State. Without all of that support I wouldn't be in this position." "We all at Oregon State wish Quizz the greatest success and look forward to watching his career continue in the NFL," head coach Mike Riley said from the American Football Coaches Association convention in Dallas, Texas. "He has certainly impacted both the football team and our lives at Oregon State. He has set a tremendous example as an Oregon State football player." Rodgers, who is one of only three running backs in Pac-10 history to earn first team All-Pac-10 honors, and is sixth in conference history in rushing. Rodgers' name is littered throughout the Oregon State record book. He finishes his career at Oregon State as the school's second all-time leading rusher with 3,877 yards, which also ranks sixth in Pac-10 Conference history. He is second with 46 rushing touchdowns and is tied for second with 19 games with 100-plus yards rushing. Rodgers is also the career leader in receptions by a running back with 151 and is third with 306 points scored in his career. An ethnic studies major, Rodgers intends to return to Oregon State to finish his degree. - Oregon State football

Rodgers is our #4 junior RB. He is a Justin Forsett type with skat-back abilities. He can also double as a KR. He is small at 5-07, 192 but fast with 4.49e speed. Expect him to go as high as the early 2nd round.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Oregon State University junior tailback Jacquizz Rodgers announced Monday that he will enter the 2011 NFL Draft. "I've thought long and hard about this decision," Rodgers said. "I want to thank all of Beaver Nation for their support throughout my time here at Oregon State. Without all of that support I wouldn't be in this position." "We all at Oregon State wish Quizz the greatest success and look forward to watching his career continue in the NFL," head coach Mike Riley said from the American Football Coaches Association convention in Dallas, Texas. "He has certainly impacted both the football team and our lives at Oregon State. He has set a tremendous example as an Oregon State football player." Rodgers, who is one of only three running backs in Pac-10 history to earn first team All-Pac-10 honors, and is sixth in conference history in rushing. Rodgers' name is littered throughout the Oregon State record book. He finishes his career at Oregon State as the school's second all-time leading rusher with 3,877 yards, which also ranks sixth in Pac-10 Conference history. He is second with 46 rushing touchdowns and is tied for second with 19 games with 100-plus yards rushing. Rodgers is also the career leader in receptions by a running back with 151 and is third with 306 points scored in his career. An ethnic studies major, Rodgers intends to return to Oregon State to finish his degree. - Oregon State football

Rodgers is our #4 junior RB. He is a Justin Forsett type with skat-back abilities. He can also double as a KR. He is small at 5-07, 192 but fast with 4.49e speed. Expect him to go as high as the early 2nd round.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
I'm not that familiar with Forsett.
You see him as a McCluster, Jamaal Charles, Leon Washington or Darren Sproles? Which fits him the best?

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojg466qSfxo&feature=fvst]YouTube - Draft Preview: Jacquizz Rodgers[/ame]