1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

It's probably unintentional, but did Flynn's stupid natural smirk piss u off?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 2411t, Dec 12, 2010.

1. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +120
    I was kinda getting pissed off at Flynn for how emotionless he was on one of the most important games for us. And he has this natural smirk on his face that was irritating me in the predicament we were in during that DET game

2. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    Are you kidding me?

You argued with me because I thought the refs were $hit because of the lack of flags when Rodgers would slide and you felt that Rodgers was completely to blame for his injury.

Now you want to $hit on Flynn because he didn't show enough emotion for you or has a smirk on his face?

Normally i don't have any issues about people venting their frustrations. God knows i do it enough. But don't turn around and do it yourself when your calling out other people for doing it!

3. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +120

First of all. I have nothing against you. This thread was made out of PURE emotion. No reason. PURE EMOTION. How I felt. No facts whatsoever in here.

Now your previous post was NOT based on emotion. It was based on what you believed to be THE TRUTH. And I happened to disagree with you. It's also that you might've worded it wrong. But YOU need to articulate your thoughts more clearly if thats the case, so ppl can understand what you're writing.

I still don't think this is the case with our previous argument. I think you blame the refs for why Rodgers didn't slide and don't realize it. It doesn't make you any more of a packer backer to blame the refs when it was CLEARLY Rodgers (and no one elses) fault for why he ended up with a concussion!

In regards to this post. It was Flynn's facial expression that pissed me off. You CANNOT argue that because they are my feelings.... not what I believe to be facts.

4. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +120
    Also, did I blame Flynn's smirk for our demise? No. I simply said it pissed me off.

This is the equivalent of me seeing D-bags in the gym with workout gloves, headbands, and cut off tees. Its irritating.

5. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    I don't have anything against you either.

But how to you figure what I said was not stated in emotion? Why cant I post how i feel what is happening and you get a free pass because you believe you are superior and that you articulate yourself better?

I have stated time and time again that I should be considered the crazy uncle with conspiracy theories.

6. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    No. Sounds pretty silly to me.

7. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I don't feel it...

8. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    I didn't see the smirk, but I doubt he was smiling out there. The interception he threw was a killer. And that really pi$$ed me off. Reminded me of years past.

9. OneHotelFoxtrot

OneHotelFoxtrot Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +24
    No, Im more pissed that this team dropped an important game against the Lions, and that our backup QB wasn't good enough to get the W.