It Only Took 13 minutes

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I listened to the Packers Unscripted podcast while working today. It showed that I had three of them queued up so I started with the oldest first. They talked about Aaron Rodgers looking crisp, Marcedes Lewis, veteran leadership, etc. At some point they started to talk about rookie linebacker Kamal Martin turning heads. That's when I finally realized....this podcast is from 2020!

It only took me 13 minutes to figure it out.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean besides going out to like the lakes, Oshkosh/Appleton areas , eat cheese (especially getting craft cheese at local gas stations) and dairy, what else is there to do in Wisconsin right now?

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that Mrs El Guapo fell asleep from exhaustion after reaching our wedding room. It was too long ago to remember and clearly too quick of a moment to be a lasting memory!

Hopefully I'll catch some fish tonight and even this podcast memory will faded into nothingness.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that Mrs El Guapo fell asleep from exhaustion after reaching our wedding room. It was too long ago to remember and clearly too quick of a moment to be a lasting memory!

Hopefully I'll catch some fish tonight and even this podcast memory will faded into nothingness.

You expected her NOT to be exhausted the room was on the 8th floor, the elevator was broken and she had to carry you up all them steps :D

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean besides going out to like the lakes, Oshkosh/Appleton areas , eat cheese (especially getting craft cheese at local gas stations) and dairy, what else is there to do in Wisconsin right now?
You want more than that?

Members online

Latest posts