Is Reggie McKenzie going to screw up our team?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Raiders fired Hue Jackson today and I'm guessing McKenzie being their new GM had a lot to do with this decision.

I hope he doesn't plan on stealing all our coaches and personnel.....but I have a feeling more changes to our team are going to take place. This sucks

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would bet at least the HC will be a current Packer. And he will probably take one or more guys from us for his staff. Unfortunately.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He can only take staff members from our team if he either upgrades their position (eg. makes Edgar Bennett his OC) or the Packers give their consent, or the coach in question is no longer under contract. But he's only going to be naming a HC. Usually the HC assembles his own staff.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
McKenzie may make some moves to take some Packer coaches that we may frown upon, yet I can see in a few years a great McCarthy coaching tree coming along.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
All the early indications point toward Reggie trying to bring fellow-former Raider Winston Moss along, Asst HC and ILB coach. The question is then, is losing Moss a big impact? I admit I don't know a lot about the man but after seeing the performance of the ILBs this year....Meh I just don't know.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Nahhhhhh

Is he planning on ******** the Raiders?

Yep!

Even though I think it's wrong he fired Jackson after one season, he really screwed up all that trade for Carson Palmer to throw picks. Someone told me earlier "You're wrong, Palmer is going to prove that trade was worth it next year!" yeah you kidding me? Palmer threw 20 interceptions his last year with the Bengals, pour the excuses on for him to throw 2 or 3 INT's in every game for the Raiders this year. The Bengals look like geniuses right now smiling for all those draft picks they got to build a team around Dalton while the Raiders are stuck with a washed up quarterback.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Nahhhhhh

Is he planning on ******** the Raiders?

Yep!

Even though I think it's wrong he fired Jackson after one season, he really screwed up all that trade for Carson Palmer to throw picks. Someone told me earlier "You're wrong, Palmer is going to prove that trade was worth it next year!" yeah you kidding me? Palmer threw 20 interceptions his last year with the Bengals, pour the excuses on for him to throw 2 or 3 INT's in every game for the Raiders this year. The Bengals look like geniuses right now smiling for all those draft picks they got to build a team around Dalton while the Raiders are stuck with a washed up quarterback.
Jackson announced it was Mark Davis' decision to terminate him, not sure if Reggie was as involved or whatever.

I think he's going to do fine if he embraces TT's "build through the draft" mentality...

Members online

Latest posts