Is Kapinos for real?

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay Press Gazette reports that Jermey Kapinos is very upset that he did not get tendered. Hello..McFly. Cmon man, weren't we like 31st in punting last year. There has to be somebody out there better than Kapinos. We haven't had a decent punter since Hentrich. I am not however, advocating to draft a punter in say, the third round.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worst punter in the league last year. Was better than Frost, but Frost was by miles the worst punter I've ever seen.

So, Kapinos can $@#%@% himself.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If he doesn't like it, he can leave. I hope he does. He can take Crosby with him, too. [/cheapshotjusttogetareactionoutofGreen_Bay_Packers]

:lol:

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
glad to see him go too. what about the kicker from kentucky cant remember his name is he still on the roster? seems he was pretty good there. but it is time we get someone that can kick

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack should use a 6th rounder and get Mesko or Malone from Fresno.

I don't remember last time the Packers had a good punter or were top 15 in the NFL in ST.

Subliminal Message....TrindonHolliday...LSU...

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2007 I believe we were 7th in the league...

Not as far as I thought but thinking about the year special teams is where we lost so much momentum in games especially in giving up big returns after scores, I remember one against Percy Harvin that just irritates me.

Personally, I think ST is one of the biggest things holding this team back, beyond the OL.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay Press Gazette reports that Jermey Kapinos is very upset that he did not get tendered. Hello..McFly. Cmon man, weren't we like 31st in punting last year. There has to be somebody out there better than Kapinos. We haven't had a decent punter since Hentrich. I am not however, advocating to draft a punter in say, the third round.
We should be able to get a pretty good punter in the draft via the 6th round.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kapinos couldn't kick the crap off his shoes.You want to get paid as one of the great punters? Kick like one! Bye bye, don't let the door hit you in that golden leg....

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't remember last time the Packers had a good punter....

Its been a good ten years or so.... Craig Hentrich. Personally back in the day, I liked Bidwell, but that couldve been because i was 10 years old and i could actually spell his name, and well... he looked like my grandpa who i only got to meet once.

Kapinos can go to hell.

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its been a good ten years or so.... Craig Hentrich. Personally back in the day, I liked Bidwell, but that couldve been because i was 10 years old and i could actually spell his name, and well... he looked like my grandpa who i only got to meet once.

Kapinos can go to hell.

i agree on kapinos destination

IllinoisPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read in a press release from packers.com that the Packers are looking at their special teams in improving... So of course that includes the kicking game. Hope we get a good kicker next year... I wouldn't draft one on draft day though... Try outs are a must.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts