Is anyone going to broadcast the Parade?

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Is anyone aware of any TV coverage for today's parade? I remember NFL Network broadcasting the Saints' last year, but they were also in New Orleans on Mardi Gras so that may have been a factor.

NFLN's TV schedule shows America's Game all day...

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I think WFRV 5 in Green Bay will be broadcasting it... but according to their website THEY WILL NOT BE STREAMING IT LIVE due to contracts with the NFL or some bull*hit like that...

So what I ask is that one of our Packerforum members record it and upload it on YouTube or something in order for the millions of Packer fans around the world to view this great celebration!!!!

If anyone else knows any other information on the celebration please let us know...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I am going alone...I will be taking pics and will try to take a video now and then

WTMJ in Milwaukee will be airing it too at 4 pm and again at 7 pm

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think most radio stations that do sports talk are going to air it.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
typical NFL ********...I hate their stance on streaming content, hell look at the websites they had pulled down just before the Super Bowl that streamed it online

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Network sent a tweet saying they would broadcast the parade on their network at 5 ET. The scheduling being listed is more or less tentative as they'd need to know *when* the parade was happening before they could show it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts