Is anyone else watching ESPN right now?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I don't know what media you folks were listening to, but most analysts were slobbering all over themselves over Rodgers' play. "Textbook, studied for years" and "probably the best QB in football right now, bar none" and "It's hard to imagine him being any better"
Yes, there were comparisons to him and Dan Marino for his release, comparisons to him and a young Joe Montana. Jay Cutler was never once in those conversations.
This guy is great folks and after his title he'll be compared favorably with Manning and Brady next year.
Go Pack and go ARod!
The media is loving our guy and so am I.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you not see rodgers vs the falcons? Culter would have been sacked 6 times he dont have the legs that Rodgers has. Hes also not as accurate as rodgers EVER. Sure he has a huge arm but Rodgers still throws the deep ball betters so is he the most gifted?? No way.

Cutler actually has surprisingly good speed. Better than you'd think. Not too bad at escaping pressure himself.

Cutler has the talent, it's just a matter of whether or not he can put it all together. Cutler has what might be the best arm in the game and can make almost any throw, if he were only to put the pass on the money.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you not see rodgers vs the falcons? Culter would have been sacked 6 times he dont have the legs that Rodgers has. Hes also not as accurate as rodgers EVER. Sure he has a huge arm but Rodgers still throws the deep ball betters so is he the most gifted?? No way.

Jesus people, can you please READ the posts...

Did I say that Cutler is the better QB?? No.

I said he has more PHYSICAL tools than Rodgers, which he does. If you want to argue that point then you don't watch the game close enough.

But.. For the 40th time, PHYSICAL TOOLS DO NOT TRANSLATE INTO A SUCCESSFUL NFL QB. I never, EVER said that it did. You have to be able to put all the tools together and use them, Rodgers does that VERY well.

Cutler is the most physically gifted passer in the NFL today, but he's not the best passer.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jesus people, can you please READ the posts...

Did I say that Cutler is the better QB?? No.

I said he has more PHYSICAL tools than Rodgers, which he does. If you want to argue that point then you don't watch the game close enough.

But.. For the 40th time, PHYSICAL TOOLS DO NOT TRANSLATE INTO A SUCCESSFUL NFL QB. I never, EVER said that it did. You have to be able to put all the tools together and use them, Rodgers does that VERY well.

Cutler is the most physically gifted passer in the NFL today, but he's not the best passer.

Bold text=Jeff George

Members online

Latest posts