1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting, very interesting!

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by pyledriver80, Aug 13, 2006.

1. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems like the Texans did not allow a single sack in thier first pre-season game against Kansas City in which they won. For one of the worst O-Lines in the league that is impressive. Seems Mike Sherman may be the right fit in Houston. I am sure the Sherman Bashers will be out in full force but looking at the Texans offense vs. the Packers offense last night, it only reinforces my opinion of Sherman.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah, dont add that the kansas city pass rush is garbage. dont wanna mention anything relevant that might muck up your post.

3. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Houston's O-Line has been a disaster and it looked really solid last night. KC defense may suck but they can generate a pass rush. Sure looked better than the GB O-line did

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    thanks for agreeing with me

5. PackerSacker54

PackerSacker54 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tromeo is a hater. :D