Injury Report 10/10

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news all around for the Packers:

- Nick Collins is probable, giving him a 75% chance to play. With Burnett out, Collins had to play. Nobody wanted to see Charlie Pephra and Bush at safety today.

- Albert Haynesworth is out due the death of his half brother.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets temper this a bit i went to check on that news on Nick and it doesnt exist, hell nick just posted asking where he should go to watch the game. i dont think he made the trip...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets temper this a bit i went to check on that news on Nick and it doesnt exist, hell nick just posted asking where he should go to watch the game. i dont think he made the trip...

Oh man!!! Hey Mr. Chuckles, where did Nick post that? Twitter? I was looking for the same info. If he doesn't know where to watch the game at, that's not good news at all!!! LOL! Poor Nick!

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man!!! Hey Mr. Chuckles, where did Nick post that? Twitter? I was looking for the same info. If he doesn't know where to watch the game at, that's not good news at all!!! LOL! Poor Nick!
yea on twitter, i hope he as a place by now! hah

Majik

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm...I thought he was in for sure.

The Haynesworth situation sucks for his family and the Skins.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a good feeling we will be okay with Bush+Pephra today!

ESPN's inactive list doesn't say Collins is out...

Packers: CB Sam Shields, FB Quinn Johnson, LB Brandon Chillar, LB Nick Barnett. OT Mark Tauscher, G Nick McDonald, OL Marshall Newhouse, DE Jarius Wynn

Redskins: CB Kevin Barnes, QB John Beck, DT Anthony Bryant, OL Derrick Dockery, DT Albert Haynesworth, TE Logan Paulsen, RB Clinton Portis, LB Perry Riley

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if we are making a list, it's time for an update:

Rogers: concussion
Matthews: hamstring
Finley: knee

Thankfully these guys will hopefully only miss one game. Smart move resting up Matthews and Fins, think about the rest of the season, we need them!

Members online

Latest posts