Injury News

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone heard of Bulaga has the damn ACL injury? I hate those. So sick of them. And why do we lose a guy a week?
Every week, a good starter goes down.

And this just in on Ryan Grant:

LoriNickel Lori Nickel

According to @robreischel, #Packers RB Ryan Grant left Soldier Field in an abulance to get his ribs looked at. Said it was precautionary.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
oh for the love.... I was just looking for an update... :(

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Bulaga's missing action will hurt big time unless Sherrod is ready for some game action. Newhouse will hold down the fort but I think Sherrod is the next man up.
When Grant left the field all doubled over, I thought he was hurting. Hopefully a bruised sternum and nothing broken or internal.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Demovsky said that he heard it's not an ACL tear for Bulaga.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everything I've read says it's a knee bruise... Which makes zero sense to me given everything I saw...

At first just judging by his reaction I thought it was an ACL, figured he was done for the season. Then after watching the replay it looked like his ankle got rolled up on and I figured maybe high ankle sprain.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's maybe a bit early for diagnostics right now. Lets see what happens on Monday after they get checked out. It's hate to lose Bulaga or Grant. :(

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bulaga's missing action will hurt big time unless Sherrod is ready for some game action. Newhouse will hold down the fort but I think Sherrod is the next man up.
When Grant left the field all doubled over, I thought he was hurting. Hopefully a bruised sternum and nothing broken or internal.

What makes you think Sherrod is the next guy up? If he was the next guy up, don't you think he'd have been active today (and the past two weeks) instead of Newhouse?

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everything I've read says it's a knee bruise... Which makes zero sense to me given everything I saw...

At first just judging by his reaction I thought it was an ACL, figured he was done for the season. Then after watching the replay it looked like his ankle got rolled up on and I figured maybe high ankle sprain.
There's no way it's a "bruise". That's BS with a capital B.
Bruises don't occur like that. We all saw the play.

What it is exactly, we can't say. But my money's on ACL and I hope I lose the money.
We've seen guys go on IR the day after they were supposedly ok. Nick Collins last week.
Mike Neal last year. Grant had a foot sprain last year on Sunday night. Finley was a knee sprain on Sunday night.

Reaction score
Bulaga left under his own power (albeit with some help from training staff). I also noticed he walked back into the locker room on his own power with a huge ice pack on his knee. Do they ice torn ACLs? I don't really know how they deal with ACL injuries. :unsure:

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Many players walk off the field after tearing an ACL. Back in the 60's players would limp off the field and come back, finish the game and the season. Many of them most likely tore ACLs and MCLs and due to medical technology didn't know it. Some of those players can hardly walk today.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ANYONE get any news on the injuries to:

Josh Sitton
Desmond Bishop
AJ Hawk

Post it along in here.
Fortunately, Walden was back in late in the game.
Very concerned with Bishop and Sitton though.

Gotta hand it to their replacements today though!
Robert Francois with the great interception!
And Evan Dietrich-Smith antagonized the monster enough to lose his temper AGAIN, and get his fat-*** ejected!
That was huge.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ANYONE get any news on the injuries to:

Josh Sitton
Desmond Bishop
AJ Hawk

Post it along in here.
Fortunately, Walden was back in late in the game.
Very concerned with Bishop and Sitton though.

Gotta hand it to their replacements today though!
Robert Francois with the great interception!
And Evan Dietrich-Smith antagonized the monster enough to lose his temper AGAIN, and get his fat-*** ejected!
That was huge.

Bishop had a calf injury entering the game and looked to aggravate it. I would say he may miss a game to get back to 100 percent but nothing to worry about.

I know nothing on Sitton.

I don't care if Hawk is hurt. He had his helmet on so maybe a slight injury was a good way to bench him for poor coverage and tackling.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For as well as Hawk led the defense as a signal caller and getting everyone lined up last year, I feel he has been doing nothing but hurting our defense this year.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Bishop said he heard the calf pop..He was on crutches after the game..

Sitton hurt his knee---no word on him?

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
The injured will have 10 days to heal, so most should be back if it was not anything too serious.

Latest posts