Injury News

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
According to coach Mike McCarthy, Josh Sitton suffered a separate injury from the one that had been bothering him for more than a month and contributed to him playing below his standards. McCarthy said Sitton would be "hard-pressed" to play against the Giants.

Source: JSOnline.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thats good on Bishop...Not what I heard last night tho..but I am glad he might be able to play

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...nts-game/7585cfe1-91b8-43a1-bc64-79d176863e25

Of the Packers’ injuries from Thursday’s game, right guard
Josh Sitton
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
’s sprained knee appears to be the most significant.

Head Coach Mike McCarthy said on Friday that Sitton would be “hard-pressed” to play in Green Bay’s next game Dec. 4 at New York, but he did give inside linebackers A.J. Hawk
and Desmond Bishop
, both of whom left the Detroit game with calf strains, “a chance” for the Giants contest.
Sitton had been listed on the injury report the last several weeks with a knee injury, but McCarthy said this was a new injury that occurred on a running play in the first half against the Lions.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want DJ Smith to play again..
He will.

I worry about Hawk because he described it "popping" and he felt like someone kicked him in the back side area where his calf is.... I've heard people who tore their achilles describe it that way.... but I guess it can't be that serious, can it? I just don't trust our PR dept/MM when it comes to what their ailments are.
Everything's a "sprain".... then this year because MM knew everyone in the media was way on to that term "sprain" with him, he tried to use "bruise" for things.

Bulaga's knee was a bruise. Clifton's torn hammy I think was a bruise initially....

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Make no mistake...I like Josh Sitton. My affinity for the big fat guys is well documented. I think the guy is tough as nails and will play if he can stand up. A knee "sprain" though... in the world of Green Bay Packers football usually ends up turning into a "significant injury" after a week or so. This is the one that alarms me more than any of the others.

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh, Bulaga's injury was indeed a sprain and a couple of weeks later he was back at practice. The conspiracy
theorists' here though thought that MM was covering up a major injury. Hopefully Sitton's injury isn't
serious and he only misses a game or two.

It looks like Clifton is a little behind schedule on his rehab, so hopefully we have both Sitton and Clifton
back in the next few weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts