Info about Brett Favre.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a point on the salary cap, if Brett retires we won't save that much, because when A.R. starts playing his incentives start kicking in and most of that "saved" money will probably end up going to him.

THe only other point I was trying to make is that I think when Brett says he wants the team to be competitive, he means both sides of the ball.

Solid improvements on the defense will help just as much as the offense, to persuade him to come back.

Brett realizes he can't carry the team anymore all by himself, a solid defense with a good offense would work just fine.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
figtab said:
To tell you the truth i really dont care anymore if brett retires or if he doesnt. Yes i know he is good and all and still has some left in the tank. But have you seen aaron rodgers play in a REAL football game for the whole game. when he was in college he kicked a** he was the only QB besides Vince young to beat Matt Leinart and USC in there 2 year stint of winnig games and championships. If brett doesnt come back yes i will be sad because i love brett favre but i mean we have Aaron who has excellent arm strength and has a very bright future as an NFL QB.

Listen here waterBOY..

There's a BIG difference between college and the pros son...and Aaron Rodgers is more likely to get his *** handed to him to wear for a hat...then do very well on the gridiron this year! YOu and a few other * around here may wish to see that and return to losing Packer football..but I can put it off for a year or two...thank you!

I wish some of you people would put some of the burden of responsibility on TT..(WHERE IT BELONGS..)..but you will find out soon enough if Favre does retire how pathetic this team really will be on that day!

and I don't know where you guys get off thinking that the Packers are going to have a top 5 defense, or even a top 10 defense...

Some of you people are in for a rude awakening...(and you'll wish you had waited and excercised a little patience towards your HOF QB...)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
Just a point on the salary cap, if Brett retires we won't save that much, because when A.R. starts playing his incentives start kicking in and most of that "saved" money will probably end up going to him.

THe only other point I was trying to make is that I think when Brett says he wants the team to be competitive, he means both sides of the ball.

Solid improvements on the defense will help just as much as the offense, to persuade him to come back.

Brett realizes he can't carry the team anymore all by himself, a solid defense with a good offense would work just fine.

We hope he hits those incentives lol

Members online

Latest posts