1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Info about Brett Favre.

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by figtab, Apr 9, 2006.

1. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

cool

2. Buckeyepackfan

Buckeyepackfan Cheesehead

Just a point on the salary cap, if Brett retires we won't save that much, because when A.R. starts playing his incentives start kicking in and most of that "saved" money will probably end up going to him.

THe only other point I was trying to make is that I think when Brett says he wants the team to be competitive, he means both sides of the ball.

Solid improvements on the defense will help just as much as the offense, to persuade him to come back.

Brett realizes he can't carry the team anymore all by himself, a solid defense with a good offense would work just fine.

3. carlos

carlos Cheesehead

Fig Tab, good post. I understand what you're saying.

4. P@ck66

[email protected] Banned Banned

Listen here waterBOY..

There's a BIG difference between college and the pros son...and Aaron Rodgers is more likely to get his *** handed to him to wear for a hat...then do very well on the gridiron this year! YOu and a few other * around here may wish to see that and return to losing Packer football..but I can put it off for a year or two...thank you!

I wish some of you people would put some of the burden of responsibility on TT..(WHERE IT BELONGS..)..but you will find out soon enough if Favre does retire how pathetic this team really will be on that day!

and I don't know where you guys get off thinking that the Packers are going to have a top 5 defense, or even a top 10 defense...

Some of you people are in for a rude awakening...(and you'll wish you had waited and excercised a little patience towards your HOF QB...)

5. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Well, I agree with you Pack except for blaming TT. The true blame rests onthe media

6. figtab

figtab Cheesehead

Thanks Carlos

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Packer Fan Since:
    We hope he hits those incentives lol