In case you haven't had enough of the preseason forecasts...

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How Dr. Z Ranks 'em
1 Indianapolis Colts 17 Detroit Lions
2 Carolina Panthers 18 Denver Broncos
3 New England Patriots 19 Buffalo Bills
4 Pittsburgh Steelers 20 Cincinnati Bengals
5 Philadelphia Eagles 21 New Orleans Saints
6 Atlanta Falcons 22 Arizona Cardinals
7 Baltimore Ravens 23 Houston Texans
8 New York Jets 24 Tampa Bay Bucs
9 Dallas Cowboys 25 Oakland Raiders
10 Kansas City Chiefs 26 Miami Dolphins
11 Jacksonville Jaguars 27 New York Giants
12 San Diego Chargers 28 Cleveland Browns
13 Minnesota Vikings 29 Washington Redskins
14 St. Louis Rams 30 Tennessee Titans
15 Seattle Seahawks 31 San Francisco 49ers
16 Green Bay Packers 32 Chicago Bears

just go to cnnsi.com, they also have position rankings (Brett about #8, Javon #3, Ahman #7???, Driver in the mid 20s, defense about 28th) and a plethora of other preseason goodies.

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't received my issue in the mail yet, but from what I heard, the good Dr. had the Panthers winning the SB, yet he has them rated number 2 behind the Colts. The Panthers should be better than last year (conditional on no serious injuries), but I don't see them as Super Bowl material. I also don't see the Drew Bledsoe led Cowboys being the 9th best team and I think Bledsoe's former team, the Bills will challenge the Patriots for the AFC East crown.
Personally, I like the Colts to win the Super Bowl. With the apparent signing of Corey Simon, their defense should be better and I think Manning is a man on a mission this year.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope the golden boy doesn't have to play outside that dome in December or January. His track record speaks for itself in big games in the elements.

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope the golden boy doesn't have to play outside that dome in December or January. His track record speaks for itself in big games in the elements.

Agreed! The Colts will need to get Home Field throughout the playoffs and then the SB is indoors (Detroit).

BTW- I should amend my prediction to state that, if the Packers make it all the way to Detroit (my preference), I can see Favre going out in a blaze of glory and outduel Manning for the trophy. :cross:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: In case you haven't had enough of the preseason forecast

musccy said:
How Dr. Z Ranks 'em
1 Indianapolis Colts 17 Detroit Lions
2 Carolina Panthers 18 Denver Broncos
3 New England Patriots 19 Buffalo Bills
4 Pittsburgh Steelers 20 Cincinnati Bengals
5 Philadelphia Eagles 21 New Orleans Saints
6 Atlanta Falcons 22 Arizona Cardinals
7 Baltimore Ravens 23 Houston Texans
8 New York Jets 24 Tampa Bay Bucs
9 Dallas Cowboys 25 Oakland Raiders
10 Kansas City Chiefs 26 Miami Dolphins
11 Jacksonville Jaguars 27 New York Giants
12 San Diego Chargers 28 Cleveland Browns
13 Minnesota Vikings 29 Washington Redskins
14 St. Louis Rams 30 Tennessee Titans
15 Seattle Seahawks 31 San Francisco 49ers
16 Green Bay Packers 32 Chicago Bears

just go to cnnsi.com, they also have position rankings (Brett about #8, Javon #3, Ahman #7???, Driver in the mid 20s, defense about 28th) and a plethora of other preseason goodies.

Or as I like to call him, Dr. Zzzzzzzzzzz. Last year he picked the Chargers as the worst team in the league.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NCPackerfan said:
Agreed! The Colts will need to get Home Field throughout the playoffs and then the SB is indoors (Detroit).

BTW- I should amend my prediction to state that, if the Packers make it all the way to Detroit (my preference), I can see Favre going out in a blaze of glory and outduel Manning for the trophy. :cross:
Yeah, 'cause the Packers were really able to stop the Colts last year... :roll:

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dr.Z's guesses are as good as anybody's before the regular season - pure crap. Wait 2 or 3 weeks to get a sense. He's just the lucky one because he gets paid picking teams out of a hat.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NCPackerfan said:
I haven't received my issue in the mail yet, but from what I heard, the good Dr. had the Panthers winning the SB, yet he has them rated number 2 behind the Colts. The Panthers should be better than last year (conditional on no serious injuries), but I don't see them as Super Bowl material. I also don't see the Drew Bledsoe led Cowboys being the 9th best team and I think Bledsoe's former team, the Bills will challenge the Patriots for the AFC East crown.
Personally, I like the Colts to win the Super Bowl. With the apparent signing of Corey Simon, their defense should be better and I think Manning is a man on a mission this year.

do you get that mag for the swimsuit issue nd?

Members online

Latest posts