I'm Supposed To Introduce Myself?

Xandtar

Never bet the avatar
Reaction score
Hello

1. Favorite Team: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2. Favorite Player: QB Josh Freeman
3. College: The Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College Health Sciences Center
4. Who The Heck Am I: A friendly opposing fan (very little smack here, I save that for those who enjoy it)
5. Where Am I:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

6. Anything Else I Want To Share About Myself: I am a regular at the Unofficial Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bulletin Boards, which was formed from the ruins of the Official Boards a couple of years back (the story of that closure is best not told here).

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to our board. were a little stir crazy with all the changes, so this isnt normally how we are lol.

Bucs fan? eghh I kinda feel sorry for you since your owner is more interested in saving money than spending $ on the team.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!
So you just join other football forums randomly or is there a reason you chose a Packer forum?
Do you visit any other teams forums??

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Not at all. You don't have to be humble when you are as good as the hype. Its like that old TV show "The Guns of Will Sonnet" when the old man used to tell everyone he was a faster draw than his son and would end it with "No brag, just fact."

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Opposing fans are always welcome and smack is fine as long as it doesnt get carried away

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone remember the Packers Bucs game when Steve Young was QB @ Lambeau?

OP
OP
Xandtar

Xandtar

Never bet the avatar
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts