I'M SO FREAK'N PISSED AT McCHUBBY

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why cannot he COACH a game cut-throat style?
Lions have 1st down with 1:43 left before half. Inside our 15
And we choose 2 let the freakin clock run down....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
we are playing the lions.........either they score a td, or fg or nothing.
they get the ball after half.
McCHUBBY, CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW YOUR TEAM THAT YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE AND SOME AGGRESSION......WITH THEM SCORING WITH LESS THAN A MINUTE BEFORE HALF?

peyton manning, tom brady, drew brees coach's would never be a *** like this ***.....

i'm tired of his head coaching.
good offensive cord...
thats it...

:detsux::detsux::detsux::detsux::detsux::detsux::detsux:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, I think this whole team, both on D and O, is just too reluctant.

We have to be more agressive. I understand that the Lions where screening their way out of pressure, but don't be 8 or 80, Capers! It's either full pressure or 3 man rushes!

And on O, Bjax can't cut it. Just can't. Proven today. Kuhn did the job, but Jackson can't run it. So throw it! Spread the field, MM, be aggressive and put points on the board!

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i posted this right at halftime....
if you except this ***** play . thats your choice.
my choice is to be agressive and mean...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I say play it safe, we were off the whole game. We had a nice start and messed up from there. I understand make it cut throat would be meaningful but keep the win. I would love for more gadget plays for our lacking rb's and special teams.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm sick of the Packers allowing teams to hang around instead of blowing them out. I hate to say it but sometimes McCarthy appears to be coaching by numbers. % are fine and good, but man, it sure doesn't lead you to blowouts or dominating another team. I hate leaving the door open for the Lions until 1min left in the 4th quarter.

I'd like to see the O and D put together an entire game on both sides of the ball. But, that's hard when your offense is one dimensional. That isn't McCarthy's fault. Maybe TT for not getting us more depth at RB. Losing Grant obviously a much bigger problem then we ever realized.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know sometimes people want us to be more cut throat but it has to be when we are actually not struggling. We were not doing ****........then Rodgers came out and threw that bomb that got picked off. We need to get that D Williams trade taken care of now. So we give up a second rounder and J Jones. 2nd rounders don't always work out anyhow but D Williams has proven himself. (Look at Pat Lee). Not sure what the status of Steve Smith is but I did see that he got injured today. So in my mind.........they really need J Jones. Come on TT.........stop F'n around and get it done so we can get this guy on our team, and get him the play book. Oh......one more thing. Get Bulaga in there!

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea, I am too. I ate at McChubby's last night. Had the McChubby burger, onion rings and large diet coke. I spent most of the evening in the bathroom. You might try the Chum Bucket across the street. I hear Sheldon's a pretty good cook.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree... going to have to get after it sooner or later....
we can't play the Lions and Bills EVERY week...
still to come: Falcons, Jets, Pats and Vikes (2x)
ST sucked again too....
at least there were less flags

Mko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the running plays MM calls. Off tackle were AR sticks the ball out and the D has plenty time to see the ball and react. It never works and we don't run enough PA off of it. When JK runs MM calls plays between the guards that are quick hitters. We need more of those plays called and less of the let me stick the ball out and run 10ft to hand it off so the entire D can see the play.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, I think this whole team, both on D and O, is just too reluctant.

We have to be more agressive. I understand that the Lions where screening their way out of pressure, but don't be 8 or 80, Capers! It's either full pressure or 3 man rushes!

And on O, Bjax can't cut it. Just can't. Proven today. Kuhn did the job, but Jackson can't run it. So throw it! Spread the field, MM, be aggressive and put points on the board!

I agree with you. MM needs to stop being conservative and step on the other teams' throat.

Today was the ideal day to spread the field. Detroit has probably the second or third worst back seven in football. Green Bay should have went 4 or 5 wide and destroyed the Lions.

BJax is not a starter. He puts two hands on the ball and runs to the designated hole. Grant had cutback ability, Jackson doesn't.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you. MM needs to stop being conservative and step on the other teams' throat.

Today was the ideal day to spread the field. Detroit has probably the second or third worst back seven in football. Green Bay should have went 4 or 5 wide and destroyed the Lions.

BJax is not a starter. He puts two hands on the ball and runs to the designated hole. Grant had cutback ability, Jackson doesn't.

you cant go 5 wr when your on D for an entire half