I'm new here

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just found this website and thought that I would try the forums. My favorite team is the obvious..Green Bay Packers. Aaron is one of my favorite players, but I also follow Clay, Greg and have been watching DD cleaning up the floor on DWTS. I started out college at LSU but found it too big so after 2 years I transfer to McNeese State University where I met my dh 35 yrs ago.

I may be female, but I grew up on LSU football and have transferred my love for the game to the NFL and the Packers. Don't know as much as others do about the game but love to learn and interact with other fans.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
yes it is a "home" of sorts...we are trapped in the cyber world of football now, until the season starts!

Welcome! love your sign in name!

OP
OP
GBkrzygrl

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! What transferred your love of LSU to the Green Bay Packers???

To be honest I couldn't get any LSU games up here when I moved to Wisconsin in 1979. Saw the Packers playing one Sunday and have been hooked ever since. Took me a little while to understand the differences between college and NFL. Love to watch and follow the Packers year round. My dh thinks I need therapy. :)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to our world. There's always room for more. Enjoy your stay and may it last forever.

Members online

Latest posts