I'm High.........On this Packers victory!

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Joke. I just feel happier than usual. Even more so then when we beat the Bears last week. I have to go to school tomorrow and Its a Monday which sucks, but I am just so giddy right now!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Here too guys!! Trying to unwind...but can't get off the nfl sites, and channels.

When we win,...I can't get enough... when we lose,...I can't even turn on the tv, and am VERY careful
which sites I visit!!!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yeah, I am too. Great game, kind of was driving family nuts keep saying Packers won.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I feel great. Forgot how good it felt considering its been 3 years since a post-season victory, and the last two playoff games have been heartbreak losses for the pack. I'll continue to feel real good too, until about friday night when I start getting those evil thoughts about what it will feel like if we lose to Atlanta.
It makes it even better considering at work tomarrow I can discuss this win with my manager who is an Eagles fan from Philly :icon_biggrin:.

OP
OP
Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A loss to the Falcons wouldn't be heartbreaking imo, considering they are the best team in the NFL but it would still hurt none the less.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
ya, I hate to go over losing scenarios but I wouldnt be nearly as angry losing to the falcons, as I would be losing to the seahawks, or Bears. The funny thing is losing to the seahawks or bears would be as a result of making it to the NFC championship game making it that much more painful if it were to occur (which it wont).

Staff online

Members online