I'm Happy

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3-1. 10 days off. Bakhtiari should be back, Daniels should be back very soon. King is talented and will just get better, Josh Jones is fun to have. Burnett is really playing well, Martinez is improved. Kenny Clark is pretty good. Davante appears to have gotten lucky. Keep playing 4 safety's and sit Randall down. Life is good for the next 9 days, unless someone slips on a banana in practice.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agree. they should be close to opening-day healthy as they'll ever be this season. i think some of the guys could have played vs chi but the staff decided to save them for dal.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
By kickoff against Dallas, the Packers should be able to field:

-Bakhtiari instead of Taylor.
-Taylor instead of Patrick.
-Bulaga instead of McCray.
-Daniels instead of Dial.
-House instead of Randall/Hawkins

Plus a healthier Perry and, from what you hear, Montgomery in the mix with the other backs.

There's a few upgrades there. They'll need them. @DAL will be tougher sledding than CHI.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What we see against Dallas will give us a good picture of what this team really has and how it stacks up.

Reaction score
We are on pace to a 12-4 season with Atlanta and Seattle behind us. With this many rookies and young players, the Dallas game on the road will go a long way to evaluating our development going into the second quarter of the season.

Reaction score
Atlanta is the only unbeaten team in the NFC and owns the tie breaker over the Packers based on their win in week 2.
Sure. I meant for regular season. Anything goes after that with seeding not being known until playoff time.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Monty rb experiment to me is growing tenuous. Aaron Jones needs to get a look IMO. Bakh injury is shrouded in secrecy as no one is saying when and why. They may be back, but seldom at 100 pct. I am proud of what the team has been able to accomplish with a revolving cast.

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Glad you all are happy. So far so good. Just need to get over the hump with the Falcons. Twice they have beaten the team.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bakhtiari most likely got injured during the fourth quarter against the Seahawks while being forced to do the splits.

Actually the Packers have lost three times to the Falcons over the past year.
Does it go a little something like this?

San Fran owning us
Then it's Seattle
Now Atlanta has our number currently over the years that team that has always been a thorn

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score

San Fran owning us
Then it's Seattle
Now Atlanta has our number currently over the years that team that has always been a thorn

It has a lot to do with going to those venues too. We need to get the Falcons at Lambeau. Preferably is freezing temperatures.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
It has a lot to do with going to those venues too. We need to get the Falcons at Lambeau. Preferably is freezing temperatures.
Easy, win out. I doubt Atlanta goes 0 or 1 loss. Especially once they hit a few grass fields. They've had 1 outdoor game this season and looked like crap at soldier Field.

D

Deleted member 6794

That's why the Packers either have to finish ahead of the Falcons in the NFC to avoid having to play at Atlanta during the playoffs again or have some other team eliminate them.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

San Fran owning us
Then it's Seattle

And before SF, it was NYG that had our number.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
And before SF, it was NYG that had our number.
That begs the question, over that timeframe how many, and which team’s fans mutter, “those dang Packers, they sure got our number”.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That begs the question, over that timeframe how many, and which team’s fans mutter, “those dang Packers, they sure got our number”.
Plenty of them, I'm sure. But the point is we seem primed for a Super Bowl run every year, but there's always that one team that we can't get past. The names change, but the result is the same.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plenty of them, I'm sure. But the point is we seem primed for a Super Bowl run every year, but there's always that one team that we can't get past. The names change, but the result is the same.

Except for that one year. You know the one where we won the super bowl

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Vikings, Lions, Bears, Cowboys, and numerous others.

This decade only the Saints, Packers, Giants and Seahawks have won the super bowl from the NFC and all of them once. Since Rodgers has been the starter we have had the number of a lot of NFC teams

Members online

Latest posts