1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Illinois Pack fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PackAttack1992, Dec 18, 2011.

1. PackAttack1992

PackAttack1992 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello, fellow Pack fans. I've been meaning to join an online community like this for awhile.

I was born in Arizona, and I lived there for awhile. But I've grown up mainly in Illinois. I lived in Wisconsin for a few years and graduated high school there, as I have a lot of family there. However, I moved back down to Illinois with the other side of my family to finish up college.

I got my love for the sport and the Packers from my dad, who is a Wisconsin native who grew up a Packer fan. Out of 5 other siblings, I'm the only one who developed a passion for the sport, so it's kind of a special bonding thing for me and my dad.

I recently moved to Springfield, IL, and having my Packer side of the family up north, I know no Packer fans. I am the only football fan in my household, so it gets a boring as I have no one else to discuss football or my Pack with. I even have 3 brothers who, unfortunately, find football 'boring' and know nothing about it or the team. I find this fact funny as I am a girl (and the only girl in my family who loves football) so it's difficult to discuss football with other fans who can take me seriously as a fan. So I've decided to join and share my love of the sport and our team with other fans ;) It's also tiring to be surrounded by Bear fans all the time.

Today's loss to the Chiefs really hurt, as a part of me really wanted to make history with a perfect season, but at the same time, I'm kind of relieved that a lot of "going undefeated" pressure is off of us, so now my Pack can focus solely on the primary goal - Super Bowl XLVI.

Oh, some of my favorite players include Rodgers (of course), Jennings, and Woodson.

I'm looking forward to, hopefully, getting to know you guys.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184
    Welcome to the fam. You'll love it here, we're a bunch of goof balls but were decent. FYI: there are quite a few female Pack fans on this site. So you'll feel right at home. :tup:

3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,014
    And 1 or 2 8-10 are regular posters of intelligent, well thought out missives.

4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Welcome!!!