I'll Start it Off

cheesewiz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long before the first Viking troll shows up? :crazy:

Anyone seen purplepride.org??? At the bottom of the page, by the trademark, it says, "Packers blow goats, Favre guzzles ref juice".

What a classy bunch.

Oh yeah............shouldn't this background be GREEN????????????????

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't worry about Trolls

Well don't worry about the viking trolls, I will be moderating. I don't want a bunch of flame bait on this board. If opposition shows up and wants to talk football and not just crap then I have no problem letting them in. If they come here and are disrespectful then it's a one button delete message/ban process :)

Ryan

Oh and I am working on a new color scheme. I just opened this website 3 days ago so I am still getting the config worked out!

MTPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good. I'm ready to see a non-existant troll population over here. ...and a green background would be awesome. 8)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colors

Gracias,

Tried to get something a little Green and Gold. I will tweek it as time goes on.

notanotherone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I can tell, there aren't any other Viking fans here, so I guess it took a little over 5 days for the first Viking troll to show up. Glad I can help out.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't mind and actually enjoy it when intelligent fans of other teams join in discussions. They often let you see things from another perspective. I am glad to see that Ryan will be moderating it to keep the crap out. Hey Ryan I will volounteer to help you if you want when it gets to the point that you can't moderate it all by yourself, and I think by the way the site is growing it will be soon.
Later
Leopardmech

tscbear

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do any of you guys lurk at other team's forums? I've gone to some before a couple of games just to see if they have the same amount of angst as we Packer fans do. Of course we expect excellence. They're just hoping to win.
By the way I just watched a film on ESPN of the Ice Bowl win over Dallas. That was one incredible victory! I think I was like 12 years old or something. Wind chills at -30? and all they had were some crappy blankets for warmth? Yowzer.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-30 burrrrr. I have poked around other teams boards, usually to get Packer fans to come back to our site and chat. If you see them out there drop our site to them so we can expand our community!

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do the same as you and only really check them out before a game against them. I find it good and with teams we don't play very often it helps you learn a little more about the other team.
Later
Leopardmech

Members online

Latest posts