If we make it to the big dance....

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a team mindset lol, we take it one game at a time. Lets focus on the Bears first all energy on the bears we dont care about who we face in SB as long as we make it there. LETS GET THEM BEARS PACK!!!!!!

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not want to face the Steelers for two reasons:
1. Personal - I live in Pittsburgh and do not want to have my life be a living heck for 2 weeks, not to mention years after that if the Packers lose the Super Bowl to the Steelers.
2. The Steelers convert every single 3rd-and-long. It's ridiculous. That's not to mention how good the rest of the team is, and the fact that they have received favorable calls by the officials the last two times they played in the Super Bowl. We should be cheering just as hard for the Jets on Sunday as for the Packers.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Mike Florio brought this up on 1250 sports radio Milwaukee

Pitts and Pack fans travel well...The best 2 in the country..

SB is in Dallas "americas team" stadium

Epic Epic Epic

if there is anytime that people feel conspiracy in the NFL is real this would be the time to truly believe it

100,000 people, 50k for each side..

CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Buckeye

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both teams are going to be MUCH tougher than any team we've played or will play in the NFC playoffs. It's really not gonna matter since both are extemely physical on defense and both run the 34 scheme. I honestly believe this Packer team can compete with either team in the SB, and it's gonna be a close game either way. We would just need to worry about keeping the mistakes to a minimum and keep doing what we do best on offense.

Members online

Latest posts