If the Packers win next week....

freethrowdunk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.....I'm driving to Glendale, Az on Feb 2 (only 300 miles from Hollywood, CA). Unfortunately i won't attending the game itself, but the festivities leading up to it and during the game will surely make it worth while. Oh man, it's gonna be sooo good, i can sense it already. :D

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.....I'm driving to Glendale, Az on Feb 2 (only 300 miles from Hollywood, CA). Unfortunately i won't attending the game itself, but the festivities leading up to it and during the game will surely make it worth while. Oh man, it's gonna be sooo good, i can sense it already. :D

we will be driving up to Arizonia to Free, let us know because maybe we could meet up there somewhere and tailgate together that would be fun. We wont get tickets either to expensive but we will tailgate and maybe find a bar to watch the game in. We will also spend one night in a hotel. If your interested let us know. I am so stoked.

OP
OP
F

freethrowdunk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we will be driving up to Arizonia to Free, let us know because maybe we could meet up there somewhere and tailgate together that would be fun. We wont get tickets either to expensive but we will tailgate and maybe find a bar to watch the game in. We will also spend one night in a hotel. If your interested let us know. I am so stoked.[/quote]

Ya that would be awesome. There are a couple problems though, 1) most of the hotels are booked (my friend and i want to go on the 2nd and come back the night of the 3rd). Also, we're only 19 lol and i doubt most bars will let us in. We need to find a place like a ******* or something. But tailgating will be awesome. I'll let you know more info as the week progresses. Thanks.

HomerK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would sell my kidney or my car to go see the Packers in the superbowl.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Free, we are planning on going up on the 3rd and going home on the 4th. I havent been lucky enough to find a hotel, but even I figure if we find one an hour or so away would be okay to. I will let you know what I find out.

We maybe could meet and tailgate together that would be cool.

Will keep you posted, I thought if I could find a hotel I would book it now.

azmedic85308

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would look in the Prescott area (about 1 hour 20 min north of Phoenix) There is still hotel availability. I live about 10 minutes from the stadium and wouldnt mind meeting up with some fellow Packer fans.

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd really love to live in the US. I mean you guys can watch sports at bars, football none the less. In my hometown there's not a single bar where you can watch games. I just have to sit at home, and they only show us the Super Bowl via TV. I HATE FINLAND! Hopefully sometime soon I can get there to visit my cousins and see how awesome your country is compared to this backwater place.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would look in the Prescott area (about 1 hour 20 min north of Phoenix) There is still hotel availability. I live about 10 minutes from the stadium and wouldnt mind meeting up with some fellow Packer fans.

Thanks so much for this info, I will most definately look into this area. And yes the people who are going, we should all get together and tailgate the more the merrier. :)