1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I want Rogers and Starr to autograph my football...........

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Trapped In Vikingville, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    I have a Favre MVP autographed football and I would like to get Bart Starr and Aaron Rodgers to autograph it also. Can anyone tell me where I can send it to get the other two autographs?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Trapped In Vikingville

2. Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +157
    Send it to.

GreenbayPhil
    Dunoon
    Argyll
    Scotland

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,480
    http://www.legendsofthefield.com/ They post here, they might be able to help..Maybe try them? I would expect you to have to pay a nice fee for this..

Starr, really no clue?

Maybe call the Packers?

4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Very disappointed you spelled Farve's name correctly, but butchered Rodgers spelling. Two times....
    Heartbroken.......

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    check http://www.tristarproductions.com/ every month or so. They have signings with Starr frequently. Legends of the field like mentioned is a good spot to start for RODGERS

6. Croak

Croak Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,973
    I've been a Bart Starr fan all my life. I'd love to get hold of his autograph. It would go in what my wife not so affectionately calls my "Packer Shrine."

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    He signs in Chicago almost yearly as of late. Im sure you could make a donation to Rawhide if you wanted and send something.

8. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I recall a year ago looking into Bart and autographs, and I remember that if you send him something (with return postage paid), he will sign it IF YOU DONATE $20 or more to HIS CHARITY...... I found the info via googling of course.
    He lives in Alabama I thought..... I even Google Earthed to find his home..... but I never sent anything.

9. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,480
    http://www.rawhide.org/home/donate/bstarrautograph/bstarrautograph.aspx

You may not be able to have him just sign the ball??? Sounds like he will only sign it with your name?

• Like Like x 1
  10. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    If I could get Aaron Rodger's autograph, not sure it would be on a football. Just sayin'.

11. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    Thank you for all of the information! I will contact the Rawhide Boys Ranch to see what I can come up with.
    Frank Rizzo...............my apologies. I went back and made the correction. As for Favre's name, I'll never forget Brent.
    Trapped