I want Rogers and Starr to autograph my football...........

Reaction score
I have a Favre MVP autographed football and I would like to get Bart Starr and Aaron Rodgers to autograph it also. Can anyone tell me where I can send it to get the other two autographs?
Any help would be appreciated.

Trapped In Vikingville

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a Favre MVP autographed football and I would like to get Bart Starr and Aaron Rogers to autograph it also. Can anyone tell me where I can send it to get the other two autographs?
Any help would be appreciated.

Trapped In Vikingville
Very disappointed you spelled Farve's name correctly, but butchered Rodgers spelling. Two times....
Heartbroken.......

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I've been a Bart Starr fan all my life. I'd love to get hold of his autograph. It would go in what my wife not so affectionately calls my "Packer Shrine."

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He signs in Chicago almost yearly as of late. Im sure you could make a donation to Rawhide if you wanted and send something.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I recall a year ago looking into Bart and autographs, and I remember that if you send him something (with return postage paid), he will sign it IF YOU DONATE $20 or more to HIS CHARITY...... I found the info via googling of course.
He lives in Alabama I thought..... I even Google Earthed to find his home..... but I never sent anything.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.rawhide.org/home/donate/bstarrautograph/bstarrautograph.aspx

Bart Starr Autograph Request

Bart Starr is pleased to assist with your request for an autograph, and, in turn, seeks your help with a special project of his. All funds will go to the Rawhide Boys Ranch.

Mr. Starr respectfully requests the following minimal contribution for autographed items:

• $20.00 per photo (includes an 8x10 color photo or one you provide)
  • $35.00 each for any other item (provided by you)

Autograph Request Guidelines

• Mr. Starr will not sign blank cards
  • Mr. Starr will no longer sign just his name to an item. Please let him know who the item is intended for and their age (adult or youngster) and he will personalize each autograph. He asks that you respect his desire to personalize every item without exception.
  • Please make your check payable to either Rawhide Boys Ranch or the Bret Starr Memorial fund - not to Mr. Starr
  • We do NOT accept CASH OR CREDIT CARDS

How to Submit Your Autograph Request

Please send your item along with a completed federal express airbill or UPS bill with your account, (DO NOT SEND POSTAGE IN THE FORM OF POSTAGE STAMPS), and completed mailing label with your name and address. We will process your request as soon as possible.

Mail to :
Bart Starr, Sr.
Starr Enterprises
2647 Rocky Ridge Lane
Birmingham, AL 35216

Payment for Return Shipping

If you are not providing a pre-paid FEDERAL EXPRESS air bill or PREPAID UPS bill and your item will fit in a flat or standard envelope, you may send postage affixed to your envelope.

Please make check or money order for postage only payable to STARR ENTERPRISES

You may not be able to have him just sign the ball??? Sounds like he will only sign it with your name?

OP
OP
Trapped In Vikingville
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the information! I will contact the Rawhide Boys Ranch to see what I can come up with.
Frank Rizzo...............my apologies. I went back and made the correction. As for Favre's name, I'll never forget Brent.
Trapped

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts