I told ya'll !!!

Psycho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YEAH - i was exactly right !!! :cry:

1) your Defense would hold you to under 40 points

2) "if you're up by half-time, you're gonna win it, cuz we can't score 2nd half points"
That's Rams "2nd HALF MAGIC: making the offense disappear"

no seriously - exciting game in the first half for both teams - great 2nd half for you guys

congratulations on your win - best of luck for the rest of the season & post-season !!

they don't broadcast a lot of games in austria - just the conference finals and the SB - so i hope i will see Lord Favre LIVE in Jannuary

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YEAH - i was exactly right !!! :cry:

1) your Defense would hold you to under 40 points

2) "if you're up by half-time, you're gonna win it, cuz we can't score 2nd half points"
That's Rams "2nd HALF MAGIC: making the offense disappear"

no seriously - exciting game in the first half for both teams - great 2nd half for you guys

congratulations on your win - best of luck for the rest of the season & post-season !!

they don't broadcast a lot of games in austria - just the conference finals and the SB - so i hope i will see Lord Favre LIVE in Jannuary

Good call, Psycho. I should consult you when I bet. ;)

I had the Packers -10 points, and as long as we cleared the spread (and of course no injuries on both sides), I'm happy.

I like Bulger and hope you guys in the offseason could build a better OL. If you do, with Bulger and Jackson, you could be a much better team. Your OL wasn't giving him enough time to throw.

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Entertaining game indeed!

The Rams have some great players on Offense, man that Jackson is one tough runner.

Beat me to it ;)

Rams are definetly a completely different team with him than without him. Very good runningback right there.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said it all day, Jackson would get tired. he had a LOT of touches and took a LOT of hits. By the 4th, he was done, like I said.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yes, Jackson was tearing the Packers up.
Good thing the Packers had a nice cushion entering the 4th quarter which yielded the touches by Jackson, otherwise he'd have continued to run over us.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
usually i hate seeing injuries for any team, but i'm not gonna shed any tears for the cowboys with their injuries today.

hah true that... but i suppose when one of them cowboys isn't in the fourth quarter we'll get some Eagles fans saying the cowboys player who was ... ya know tired lol -- and thats why he wasnt playing.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
usually i hate seeing injuries for any team, but i'm not gonna shed any tears for the cowboys with their injuries today.

That knee looked ugly.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

That knee looked ugly.
I've had multiple knee injuries and multiple knee surgeries. i really really really hate when they show knee injuries on replay, over and over and over. it makes me queezy. anything else i can handle, but i can't bear to watch when they show knee injury replays.

Scythe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Who injured their knee? I missed it, can someone post a replay clip or a pic so I can see it and bozz can hurl all over the thread? :D

Chris Canty hurt his knee. It looked like he hyperextended it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Who injured their knee? I missed it, can someone post a replay clip or a pic so I can see it and bozz can hurl all over the thread? :D

Chris Canty hurt his knee. It looked like he hyperextended it.
I didn't see it either.........I only watched the last few minutes of the game.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
just warn me, and i'll avert my eyes like i always do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts