I know many of my good friends here dispise this... But....

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Here it is....

Its ugly! It's nasy! It is a horrifiying thing!

Please no children near the computer screen when you open this link.

Question for the class... What do the Vikings, Lions, and Bears all have in common.

Click the link below to get the answer.

www.cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings

Now... T.O. and the team here... I know it is all bull sh@t but it still hurts.... It hurts bad to see this.

RP

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good lord. They had Denver falling 11 places. Carolina 6. Someone else 7. After one game. ONE game. Come on.

This is a marathon, not a sprint. Lance Armstrong didn't win every stage of the Tour de France. But look who wore the yellow jersey through Paris on the final day. These people are smoking some pretty nice stuff.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: I know many of my good friends here dispise this... But

Raider Pride said:

Here it is....

Question for the class... What do the Vikings, Lions, and Bears all have in common.

That is a painful read raider. ouch. agony. pain. sting. words cannot describe the feeling.

Now... T.O. and the team here... I know it is all bull sh@t but it still hurts.... It hurts bad to see this.

RP

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Panthered,

You my friend have little to worry about.

Carolina will be there in the end.... They will be in the playoffs.

Just keep looking North-East at at this time and hope the Outer Banks of your beautiful state will be ok in the coming storm.

RP

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, whatever that guy is smoking, I want some. Granted, the Packers looked really bad, and probably won't do much this year - but, below the Bears? I don't think so. The fact that he (the writer of the rankings) shuttles teams around the rankings like he's shuffling cards shows he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. If he was so damn smart and this ranking really shows that he has his finger on the pulse of the NFL, he would have had the order closer to that last week. The Saints at #7? Come on. This guy defines the term "knee-jerk reaction".

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
note: CBS is notorious for having laughable football knowledge. They put up a nice fantasy site, but their articles and "rankings" have always been horrible. If you don't believe me, hold a fantasy football league on their site and look at their player rankings heading into the draft. They had LaDainian Tomlinson ranked #17 for crying out loud. And if you tell me QB's are more important than RB's in fantasy football I'll vomit. :roll:

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm amazed the Rams are that low on this "poll." I still think they will win their division.

CBS is goofy.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what is my point?

Ohh I am so sorry.

I thought I was just forwarding information that may start interesting thought enhanced opinions that may perhaps give some of us insight to what the real rankings are for teams in the N.F.L.

I am so sorry... Next time I forward a Packer related web article to this forum I shall make a point to clear it with you personally.

Give me your personal E Mail address and I will run every post I make by you before I post it.

I am sure that we could be a great team.... Me the poster and you OB as my editor.

Sounds like a win/win for this forum.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should all know by now what we're going to get from national sportwriters, commentators, analysts, annoucers, ESPN, etc.

But thanks anyway for posting Raider, I know you are always trying to bring new material to the forum.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
So what is my point?

Ohh I am so sorry.

I thought I was just forwarding information that may start interesting thought enhanced opinions that may perhaps give some of us insight to what the real rankings are for teams in the N.F.L.

I am so sorry... Next time I forward a Packer related web article to this forum I shall make a point to clear it with you personally.

Give me your personal E Mail address and I will run every post I make by you before I post it.

I am sure that we could be a great team.... Me the poster and you OB as my editor.

I didn't mean to imply that... However, I really didn't get the jest of your post. Are yuou saying that the wrier's rankings are skewed or that we the Packer fans are upset because of the rankings?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackerChick said:
Raider Pride said:

Here it is....

That is a painful read raider. ouch. agony. pain. sting. words cannot describe the feeling.

RP
Oh my god! A comment with ZERO words! Shocking even for PackerChick!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
Raider Pride said:
So what is my point?

Ohh I am so sorry.

I didn't mean to imply that... However, I really didn't get the jest of your post. Are yuou saying that the wrier's rankings are skewed or that we the Packer fans are upset because of the rankings?
Yes you did. You do that every time something less than all out praise is made about the Packers. Work on your spelling while you are at it.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What this shows me is this guy didn't really see the Packers-Lions game. He mentioned the Lions defense, but seems to dismiss it at the same time.

How he could rank the Jaguars and the Saints above the Lions really shows he isn't thinking straight. The Saints would have lost if the final field goal was missed.

The Raiders showed some grit against New England. The Patriots will be beaten by a team with enough balls to stick to a running game.

More will be revealed after week 2. If the Packers lose to the Browns, it might be a hole too deep to get out of. This is the easiest part of the schedule.

Walker's loss has been over emphasized. The offense is diversified enough that they will make it up. That is why they picked a wide receiver #2.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody really think the Bucs will have a better record than the Vikings? Or the Dolphins a better mark than the Broncos?
Uh... NO...? ! ! ! ! ! ! !

But, the juice that is... NFL Football... has finally leveled out with the FANS... this first week was just that initial "rush"... one gets with the first puff... Woohooo! Roll me another one, like the first one.. Cheech. Do you still have that BIG rolling paper in your Album (wow, vinyl...).?

This week will be AWEsome.... :twisted:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He makes the point that the DEFENSE looked old and slow....hell, it was the only part of the team that looked excited to be there last Sunday.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Obi1 said:
Raider Pride said:
So what is my point?

Ohh I am so sorry.

Yes you did. You do that every time something less than all out praise is made about the Packers. Work on your spelling while you are at it.

No Phillie,

I only counterflame. Especially those who lurk on this site to troll and inflame. Especially the non-packer fans who are either misplaced or disguised. Such as you and Chase.

Also, ANY intelligent poster would know that it is not a spelling error, that it was the keys moving too fast in front of my fingertips.

But what would YOU know?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks RP

Much thought provoking your posts deliver... I just didn't get the jest of this one.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Philtration said:
PackerChick said:
Raider Pride said:

Here it is....

RP

What's your point Phil?

FL Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
net said:
What this shows me is this guy didn't really see the Packers-Lions game. He mentioned the Lions defense, but seems to dismiss it at the same time.

How he could rank the Jaguars and the Saints above the Lions really shows he isn't thinking straight. The Saints would have lost if the final field goal was missed.

The Raiders showed some grit against New England. The Patriots will be beaten by a team with enough balls to stick to a running game.

More will be revealed after week 2. If the Packers lose to the Browns, it might be a hole too deep to get out of. This is the easiest part of the schedule.

Walker's loss has been over emphasized. The offense is diversified enough that they will make it up. That is why they picked a wide receiver #2.

Net, you are on the money with that. I think these CBS guys just log on to NFL.com and check the scores on Tuesday morning to make their rankings.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score

so the packers at #26 and the browns at #32 play each other this weekend (according to cbs sportsline) yet...CBS made the packers/browns the feature game for the doubleheader and i will get to watch the pack this sunday...hey whatever im not complaining

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackerTraxx said:
Philtration said:
PackerChick said:
Raider Pride said:

Here it is....

RP

What's your point Phil?
Haaahaaaaa :D

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
Philtration said:
Obi1 said:
Raider Pride said:
So what is my point?

Ohh I am so sorry.

No Phillie,

I only counterflame. Especially those who lurk on this site to troll and inflame. Especially the non-packer fans who are either misplaced or disguised. Such as you and Chase.

Also, ANY intelligent poster would know that it is not a spelling error, that it was the keys moving too fast in front of my fingertips.

But what would YOU know?
Well I will admit that I always thought that you were flaming. :babe:
Give us a kiss you lonely man!

Members online

Latest posts