I got a fever Aaron Rodgers! And the only cure is more Cowbell!

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hmm, no responses. Am I the ONLY person who thought this was funny!??

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Its HILARIOUS!! Its posted somewhere,...can't remember where though.
Its deserving of its own thread IMO

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea i think i posted somewhere in the game thread, but good stuff anyways, I love it, favorite part is Ben hitting the cowbell hahaha

PACKnHEAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys! Thanks for posting my link to the Aaron Rodgers = Cowbell vid! It was alot of fun to put together ... especially the Roethlisberger part. Seriously ... with Big Ben's beard you'd swear he was Farrell! One request ... if you wouldn't mind ... there are another 800,000+ Packer fans out there that haven't seen this vid. Can you forward the link to as many of your buds as possible so they can see it before Sunday?! Maybe post it on your Facebook (if you have that) and ask people to pass it along! It would just be fun (knowing that you are in the first 2000 people to view it) if it had over 100,000 views by Sunday and the Packers actually got a chance to see it before the game not just us lowly members of the Cheesehead Nation!
:happy0005:
Thanks again for posting my link!
K

PACKnHEAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you know the Packers saw it?
Any clue if A-Rod himself watched?

I have no clue if they saw it. What I meant to say was that I kinna figure that if enough of us Cheeseheads view it then maybe someone from the team will see it and that would JUST BE AN AWESOME WAY TO CHEER THEM ON ... 'cause I sure can't afford a ticket to the big game. :^(

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFKt0j-UoXE]YouTube - More Cowbell Snl Full Skit (Real Video!)[/ame]