I am sooo tired of THIS LOOK

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys - but this look on Sherman's face is sooo wrong!
I'm pretty tired of it - he did this all pre-season, too!

==========================================

Walker

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anger and temper tantrums are not the keys to success. Enthusiasm, discipline, hard work and dedication are.

Besides, it's one silly picture. Do you seriously think he looked like that during the whole conference. Keep things in context. For all you know he had an itch on the top of his head (not because he's stupid either).

Just chill people.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sherman's look

This is one picture but did you see him on the sideline during the game. Totally uninterested reading play card. No emotion, no fire.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Sherman's look

paxvogel said:
This is one picture but did you see him on the sideline during the game. Totally uninterested reading play card. No emotion, no fire.
Exactly what I'm talkin' about, Gopher... dead on....
I did NOT say - Temper-tantrums.... Let's not re-direct the conversation...

There's an attitude one has when knowing what it takes to win...
And then... executing it... Sherman (I think) doesn't know that feeling....

If he did - then he'd glow with it.. and we'd all be confident thru & thru about it...

Besides, almost every interview has him scratching his head.. or profusing a worri-some approach to what's next...
I'd be looking right at the Reporters - standing my ground - and get off stage - back to work.

SIDE NOTE - You guys ever notice that - that with the Packers.com web interviews (videos) - the sound is always muffled for the Reporters and their questions... I really don't like that... with all that money, they can't afford an extra microphone hanging from the center of the room...?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I've had that gripe for a long time about the muffled reporters. We hear the answer just fine but don't know wtf was asked.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPB....c'mon ....do you have a clue? Gee that picture means he's an idiot, right? You might want to check out some other coaches press conferences. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. These guys hate doing them. I listen to Andy Reid's every week. He never says anything. Does that mean he's an idiot. What do you want to see? Jim Mora, Sr? "PLAYOFFS"?.

Since you obviously have access to the locker room please let us know how he treats the players and coaches behind doors. He has as much fire on the sidelines as most NFL coaches. How much fire did Shula have? How about Landry? Andy Reid? Name another head coach that would have run down field after Warren Sapp after that cheap shot of Clifton.

And speaking of cheap shots, they are certainly flying around aimed at Sherman because of a loss. Grow up....it's a loss.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Number One: I'm allowed to vent.... so get over it....

Number Two - I like Mike Sherman - I really do... But, his approach to these Press Conferences "mirror" his attitudes and approaches to Game time...

If Sherman doesn't clean up the goop all over the floor and do it now... this losing could become a habit... and did you notice that each successive year... we're losing more and more games right out the gate? I did!

No one's on a high horse over here... I just think Sherman needs to excude more confidence to the fans and let us "see" an attitude that has a plan...!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vent all you want. I'm allowed to respond....get over it.

Last year "right out of the gate" we kicked the defending NFC champ's *** on the road! We lost the next 4.

BTW...I couldn't care how much confidence Sherman exudes to the fans. I just want wins.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those wins, partner..... first have to find some origination.... they don't just happen.

The reason we got past the Panthers last year - was because no one was ready for the SLOW-ik blitz-ing scheme... but by 2nd game... guess what.... well, you already know. You can only fool ALL THE PEOPLE only once... after that? Shame on them...

I can only imagine how much lack of confidence is being seen by the Players from Mgmt right now... Especially if we're (for the most part) having troubles seeing or feeling any confidence from what just happened... They're right in the thick of it... I just hope no one's starting to point fingers in the Locker Room... Certainly, unity is required.. especially now!

Several changes have been made already - and I would expect someone new (WR) to be brought in shortly by TT... Personally, I don't think Murphy's ready yet.. Maybe by the third game... but, we'll see!

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Editors are given dozens of pictures from most events like press conferences. They select one to publish which THEY think is appropriate. Sherman isn't very animated, so they chose this one as it showed some motion.

I could take anyone's picture on this board and make it look very good or very bad depending on how nasty I feel at the moment.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
net said:
Editors are given dozens of pictures from most events like press conferences. They select one to publish which THEY think is appropriate. Sherman isn't very animated, so they chose this one as it showed some motion.

I could take anyone's picture on this board and make it look very good or very bad depending on how nasty I feel at the moment.
Exactly - just... that with Sports... You'd hope the Press would knock off the politics....

Thanks, Net!

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
I just think Sherman needs to excude more confidence to the fans and let us "see" an attitude!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Feel better?

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for that - the Press usually avoids promoting the Pack in THAT light...

Here's what that other BLOG used for a photo....

AND THAT ONE IS ACTUALLY FROM PACKERSNEWS... GO FIGURE..!
(Notice the hand to the same spot on the forehead.... weird)

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since that picture is following the playoff game against the Rams, I can understand
Shermans body language. There should be a caption under that picture that reads:

"Maybe if I just don't show up for the press conference, nobody will notice."

or

"Damn Brett, I know Aneas Williams was wide open, but........."

or

"How am I going to get this fixed?"

or

"Mamma told me there'd be days like this."

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what I miss....the fire. This is when I really saw the passion in MS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts