Hypothetical - Week 12 At Detroit

Reaction score
Just trying to look ahead at the schedule in week 12. I have looked at the schedule pretty close and if all goes the way it should i see both Green Bay and Detroit at 10-0. ( Buffalo is undefeated but i don't think will stay that way ). Now i don't think any 2 teams have been undefeated at the 10 game mark so this game will be immense.

Detroit has games vs: Dallas, Chicago, San Fran, Atlanta, Denver, Chicago & Carolina
Green Bay has games vs: Denver, Atlanta, St Louis, Minnesota, San Diego, Minnesota & Tampa

If Green Bay win that game, does any one other than me see them going undefeated or at least 15-1

That's what i picked from the start of the season and my friends think i'm bonkers

What do you all think

Go Packers Go

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
How did the NFL schedulers foresee the Packers and Lions undefeated for a Thanksgiving day game. They were inspired with an excellent command of the black arts. Hypothetical of course.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hate to be a party pooper, but I don't think both teams will be undefeated by that time. I think both will have at least one loss. Detroit should have lost this last game if they had been playing any normal team other than a team that is in free fall right now. The Pack have some real challenges before that date as well.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I know is that's going to be one hell of a good game regardless of either teams record at that time. I'm looking forward to a shootout!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Detroit is scary good so far.

I got a feeling they are going to man handle Dallas next week.

But don't kid yourself, I don't see them going 15-1 or 16-0. They'll slip up, and so will we. I think we're going to be 13-3 at best, and the Lions 11-5 at best.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Debbie Downer checking in. History has shown that, when we start getting too cocky & sure of ourselves, the big "L" rears his ugly head. Undeafed would be great but I'm with Forget Favre...one game at a time.

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's too early, and I don't anticipate the Packers and the Lions to go undefeated when they meet, they'll probably have 2 or 3 loses. The schedule for the Packers looks favorable, but you have to remember-- you only have to be the better team for 3 hours. The NFL is different week to week. That's why they play the game!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think CHI is gonna give DET a run for their money even though DET's DL will obliterate CHI's OL.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
There is no way Detroit gets past Dallas, Chicago (twice) and Atlanta without a loss. I'll bet anybody anywhere and give odds. It's not going to happen.
However, the Green Bay Packers are obviously the best team in the NFL right now. I know, any given Sunday is true. But this Green Bay Packers football club is really, really good. There are tough games for the Packers and I know everyone expects a letdown because that is the normal course of the season. But please give me one good reason why it has to be that way?
It's quite possible the Packers could run the table. Call me crazy and a homer once the Packers lose but I'm sticking with it, these guys are really darned good. Oh, and the Lions don't make me nervous.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lions.. really? I mean no offense but the Vikings really had to choke big time to get Detroit to 3-0..

ATL, have been saying this is most overrated team with the most overrated QB in NFL, but for whatever reason they win games at home. Meh

SD, Lambeau Field South. I don't know how this game is gonna go. They have not been stellar so far, but I'm sure they'll put it together by the time we play them.

TB, They always beat us who knows why, but No.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts