Hy everybody from italy!

ItalianPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hy guys!

My name is Alex. I'm 35 years old. I'm an italian man, living in Rome, Italy. I'm a die-hard packers fan, and it's really exciting to be here!

I really love the game, and i wake up in the middle of the night when it need, to see all the games of my beloved Packs!!

Obviously, i play madden, and i'm in touch with a lot of boys from other parts of the U.S.
My favourite player, is A-Rod, but i really love B.J Raij, he is really a funny fat boy!!!

My dream is to take a flight and arrive at Lambeau to see a game live...

Nice to meet you, community!

OP
OP
ItalianPackersFan

ItalianPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks bud!

The distance between Rome and Green Bay is not so much...and i feel myself so near to Lambeau, any given sunday, when it's the game day.

I've searched for a long time, a place where can share my passion for the football and for the Packs!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great stuff Alex, you said you play madden...do you happen to have MADDEN 11 for the 360...if so friend request me hanzir2810

OP
OP
ItalianPackersFan

ItalianPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Armand...but i play MADDEN 11 for ps3...and the psnnetwork has a lot of problem, right now...

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Alex,

welcome and Greetings from Germany !
Looks like there are a lot of Packers fans here in Europe.
I will be in Green Bay in October to see them play at Lambeau Field against the Denver Broncos.
Already booked my flight, hotel and tickets, only thing I have to do is hoping that there will be a new NFL season.
I hope that you can realise your dream to see the Packers at Lambeau Field as soon as possible.

Best wishes

Marco

OP
OP
ItalianPackersFan

ItalianPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@GreenBayGal: very good italian pronounce, bud! try this FORZA PACKERS! (it means GO PACKERS!) LOL

@Marco: In october? really lucky man, german brother!! I have to organize some things but this year will be the year i will be at Lambeau to see my beloved Packers!

@ Kitten: sounds good, GATTINA!! Your parents are from Italy? where? kisses, lady!

Steve jensen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Alex,

welcome and Greetings from Germany !
Looks like there are a lot of Packers fans here in Europe.
I will be in Green Bay in October to see them play at Lambeau Field against the Denver Broncos.
Already booked my flight, hotel and tickets, only thing I have to do is hoping that there will be a new NFL season.
I hope that you can realise your dream to see the Packers at Lambeau Field as soon as possible.

Best wishes

Marco
I will be in Frankfurt Sunday. Do you know of a place to watch the game?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be in Frankfurt Sunday. Do you know of a place to watch the game?
Hi Steve,

to be honest - no and I think it will be hard to find a place because of the time difference.
Kickoff time will be 2.20 a.m. (!) and most of the sportsbars will be closed at this time. :(
Your best chance should be to book a hotel with Pay TV (Sky, Kabel e.g., because in some Sport Packages ESPN is included and they will show the game on sunday) or to buy you a NFL Game Pass (online)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts