Hunts gonna have a monster year!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...just kidding.

hes going to stink it up once again...but heres some Cletidus propaganda for you anyway.

Hunt feels urgency to perform

By Rob Demovsky
PackersNews.com

Underachieving defensive tackle Cletidus Hunt

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another vote for I'll believe it when I see it. Being motivated for 1/2 a week of training camp isn't as impressive as playing up to your contract on every down for an entire season.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
Another vote for I'll believe it when I see it. Being motivated for 1/2 a week of training camp isn't as impressive as playing up to your contract on every down for an entire season.

Those are my thoughts as well. We will find out soon when the Pakers play San Diego, for starters.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I could swear this article is just a reprint of an article from one year ago, with a few of the names and numbers switched around.

YOU forgot to add"to protect the innocent"

Chamuko said:
Cletidus is a sitting cow.... Not even Lombardi could get his heat out to play, he is a lazy pig

Wish he was a Sitting Bull...

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe if he says it enough, he will finely believe it, and actually do it.

Hope springs eternal.

No, I'm not taking your bet.
:beersign:

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Sherman would yell at Hunt and tell him that "It's my way or the highway" to try and motivate Hunt to perform,

Hunt would probably leave practice and tell reporters he thought the Packers were naming a road after him. :p

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Hunt feels urgency to perform."
I love the title of this article. You have to say to yourself, " no **** ". For the team I sure hope as hell he does perform this year, otherwise at 29 yrs old, and his base salary doubling to 2. something million next year, this will be his last.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I could swear this article is just a reprint of an article from one year ago, with a few of the names and numbers switched around.

03, 04, now 05. All GM's make mistakes. Over time they learn to write better contracts.

After Hunt and Marshall, the Packers may realize that drafting a guy who shows up at the NFL combine(where testing is guaranteed) with dope in his body may not be a good idea.

Don't get mad just keep moving forward.

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Greg C. said:

03, 04, now 05. All GM's make mistakes. Over time they learn to write better contracts.

After Hunt and Marshall, the Packers may realize that drafting a guy who shows up at the NFL combine(where testing is guaranteed) with dope in his body may not be a good idea.

Don't get mad just keep moving forward.

Cheez-

i think his comment was focused more on underachieving player rhetoric than it was on GM contract mistakes.

Members online

Latest posts