Hulu

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some great great NFL (and other sports and things) footage on hulu.com now.

Plenty of Packer games, from this season on back.
But also other classics, such as watching the 1998 Vikings choke in the NFC Title game, at home, to Chris Chandler.
The Music City Miracle game is there too, sorry Bills fans.
The Bills are the one other team (fans) who have had their heart ripped out as much as we have in the playoffs.

They have stuff going way back decades. CLASSIC.

Hulu - Collections: NFL Draft Sleepers

Team Highlights - Full Episodes and Clips streaming online for free - Hulu

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait so I can watch last seasons games on it. That would be something I would really enjoy and critique us from game to game with hindsight.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know anything about Macs so I can't say.

I just watched the 1984 Dolphins team video because I loved Marino and the Marks Brothers back in the day! It's so old-school now, unreal. I know there have to be a few of y'all who are old enough to have watched that stuff.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brazil and the UK?

Give me the 411 fellas. I love international.
I've been to England during Wimbledon and a Euro Cup before. I love the soccer passion. Check this out: I honestly got full goosebumps/chills last night when the USA scored the awesome header goal to make it 2-2 vs Croatia, even though it was just a friendly game.

The way the whole USA Crowd rose and roared.... the only other time in my life I got chills like that from any sport was the Packers, and I can't really remember it like that. Weird. I wish we would have a crowd like that in South Africa, and would win some games.

Anyway, are you guys Americans living over there now?
For school, work????
Break it down. That stuff interests me a lot. Living abroad..... many Americans act like the world only exists between LA and NY.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way, I love the girls in Brazil!
Great beach volleyball butts, and great futbol fans.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brazil and the UK?

Give me the 411 fellas. I love international.
I've been to England during Wimbledon and a Euro Cup before. I love the soccer passion. Check this out: I honestly got full goosebumps/chills last night when the USA scored the awesome header goal to make it 2-2 vs Croatia, even though it was just a friendly game.

The way the whole USA Crowd rose and roared.... the only other time in my life I got chills like that from any sport was the Packers, and I can't really remember it like that. Weird. I wish we would have a crowd like that in South Africa, and would win some games.

Anyway, are you guys Americans living over there now?
For school, work????
Break it down. That stuff interests me a lot. Living abroad..... many Americans act like the world only exists between LA and NY.
Nah, Born and raised in Brazil. My interest in Football comes from my father, who was an exchange student in Racine in the late 60s... Long story...

Lived in US for a while, but in San Diego. Been to US a few times, but to WI only once, to see the playoffs game against Seattle a few years back, the game where Al Harris returned the INT for a TD in OT...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts