How will the Pack end their season, and will they clinch a wildcard spot?

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers now have two games remaining in the regular season. Tomorrow vs the Seahawks, and next week @Arizona. Will they clinch a wildcard spot? I think they will. The game against the Seahawks should be a win, and even if we lose to the Cards, I'm 99.99% sure that the Eagles will beat the Cowboys and/or the Viqueens will beat the Giants. If this happens we will have clinched a playoff birth.

Thoughts?

:suicide:<--------- What I'm gonna do if we don't make the playoffs.......................................................................................................... Naa, just kidding.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The queens will probably want to screw us over by purposely losing to the giants. However i predict that we will clinch the wild card by season's end. Packers seasom ends with a 24-20 loss against the philadelphia eagles in the wild card game.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Sheesh... they SHOULD win today. Still, I'm having Tampa flashbacks because I haven't forgiven them yet for that debacle (if they had shown up defensively against Pittsburgh, I'd have given them absolution -- even if they had lost 17-16). Can never tell which offensive coordinator is going to have a career day against this Packer defense.

They darned well better win today because I think the Giants are smelling blood after the Packs defensive backfield's showing in 'burgh. Arizona is probably licking it's chops as well.

OP
OP
Oklahoma_Packer

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we won 48-10 and the Giants got blown out. Guess that means we're in.:happy0005:

Now the question is how far will we get in the playoffs. We've got the talent to go pretty far, but there's many other factors that may help or hurt us.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think depending on who we play in the wildcard game will determine how far we go. I really dont like our chances against the Eagles because of McNabb and Jackson as their big play receiver.

I think we can beat the Cardinals as they've been really inconsistent this year and who knows which team would show up for the playoffs.

i think that if we win the wildcard game we'll lose the next round to either NO or MIN.

but who knows! anything can happen in the playoffs, and i hope im wrong and we make some noise!

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think depending on who we play in the wildcard game will determine how far we go. I really dont like our chances against the Eagles because of McNabb and Jackson as their big play receiver.

I think we can beat the Cardinals as they've been really inconsistent this year and who knows which team would show up for the playoffs.

i think that if we win the wildcard game we'll lose the next round to either NO or MIN.

but who knows! anything can happen in the playoffs, and i hope im wrong and we make some noise!

Hell yea anything can happen! The Bucs beat the Saints today! Hahaha:happy0005:

Members online

Latest posts