how the **** does Wisconsin lose

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, seriously. I dont have any idea how Wisconsin loses to a team like Michigan State. All i can think of is that they were looking past Michigan State and looking forward to Sunday's duel with Ohio State. Well, say good bye to the #1 ranking :soapbox:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the beat Ohio State they shouldn't drop to far. As long as they get a #1 seed in the NCAA tourny, I'm happy.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just do not get the NUMBER TWO SEED. Be a Three or a One but getting the number two seed is a curse.

I do not wish that on any team..... Not in March Madness when kids go beyond their limits as a team. Being number Two is a curse.

Raider Pride.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bsmith_501 said:
Wow, seriously. I dont have any idea how Wisconsin loses to a team like Michigan State. All i can think of is that they were looking past Michigan State and looking forward to Sunday's duel with Ohio State. Well, say good bye to the #1 ranking :soapbox:

Wisconsin isnt a number one team.....everyone else that doesnt live in wisconsin knows it!!!!!!

I consider wisconsin a #8 at best!!!!

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bsmith_501 said:

Wisconsin isnt a number one team.....everyone else that doesnt live in wisconsin knows it!!!!!!

If you mean # 8 in the polls I can almost agree...almost. I personally think they should be around 3-6.

If you mean an 8 seed in the tourney..... :rotflmao:

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:
bsmith_501 said:

If you mean # 8 in the polls I can almost agree...almost. I personally think they should be around 3-6.

Wisconsin Is now ranked 4 in AP poll and 5 in the other.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:
bsmith_501 said:

No i mean in the polls... Florida, ucla, ohio state, texas a&m , kansas, and north carolina are all better...

Members online

Latest posts