How long till Tice gets fired in Minni?

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't see the game but gametracker makes it look like Carson Palmer is lighting up the Vikes secondary. Bennet with 2 fumbles, Culpepper with a fumble and a pick. Also appears that Rookie LB Odel Thurman is busy for Cinci. God I wanted the Pack to draft him.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense is playing with its hands firmly around their necks. Culpepper isn't seeing wide open receivers. And Bengals are actyally pretty good. This should be in NFL News.

OP
OP
Y

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How is Sharper doing? I gotta say I dont miss him. Some players get old over nite and he is one of them.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Offense is playing with its hands firmly around their necks. Culpepper isn't seeing wide open receivers. And Bengals are actyally pretty good. This should be in NFL News.

Have a dog Vikefan? you can train him to play dead by letting him watch the Vikings. :lol: :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yourout said:
Can't see the game but gametracker makes it look like Carson Palmer is lighting up the Vikes secondary. Bennet with 2 fumbles, Culpepper with a fumble and a pick. Also appears that Rookie LB Odel Thurman is busy for Cinci. God I wanted the Pack to draft him.

Havent seen too much of Sharper today. Where is he?

OP
OP
Y

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Following this on play by play there must be several hundred TVs in Min with recently broken screens.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yourout said:
How is Sharper doing? I gotta say I dont miss him. Some players get old over nite and he is one of them.

Frankly I cannot see any sight of him. :roll:

update. just saw him on the sidelines.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
vikefan said:

Have a dog Vikefan? you can train him to play dead by letting him watch the Vikings. :lol: :lol:
Good quote, Chick! Every player on the Vikes is doing awful. Total and complete meltdown that can't just be blamed on losing Moss. Btw, I do have a dog, but she's outside as I don't want her pissing on the screen.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't see many NFL coaches fired during the season, but Tice sure is making a case now isn’t he? :D

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
You don't see many NFL coaches fired during the season, but Tice sure is making a case now isn’t he? :D
Nobody to replace him with...if we go 0-8 we might see Cottrell as interim.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

Are you sure Tice and Sherman aren't related somehow?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Philtration said:
Nobody to replace him with...if we go 0-8 we might see Cottrell as interim.
Romeo Crennel would have taken that job in a heart beat but they never asked. Big mistake. He took the Browns into one of the hardest places to win in the NFL on a day that the Packers were honoring a legend and came away with a win.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait for the pack and the vikes first game. Round one of the battle of the bad...

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:

He was too busy geting burned for a 70 yard TD on the second play, then whiffing on a tackle fior a TD later on. Same old Sharper. More bad than good with him. I've always hated Sharper and it is SO nice to see him bringing down the Minny defense. Especially after he talked so much smack about it. All the Packer fans pretty much knew what the Vikes were gonna get, didn't we? Good riddance.

Meathead will be gone before turkey day.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt Tice will get fired.

If he was gonna be fired it would have happened already with the last couple years with the Vikings late-season collapses.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
PackerChick said:
vikefan said:

Good quote, Chick! Every player on the Vikes is doing awful. Total and complete meltdown that can't just be blamed on losing Moss. Btw, I do have a dog, but she's outside as I don't want her pissing on the screen.

Surely you dont want your TV damaged neither despite all. You need it for Desperate Housewives.

V

Vikeman

rabidgopher04 said:

If he was gonna be fired it would have happened already with the last couple years with the Vikings late-season collapses.

Well that would be true if Red Mcscrooge was still the owner. You know Red right?...the cheapazz who squeezes a quarter till the eagle screams.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Well that would be true if Red Mcscrooge was still the owner. You know Red right?...the cheapazz who squeezes a quarter till the eagle screams.

lol, yeah. That's how you eneded up with $25 mil. cap space for this year.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
rabidgopher04 said:

til the eagle screams that's awesome

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE said:
PackerChick said:

He was too busy geting burned for a 70 yard TD on the second play, then whiffing on a tackle fior a TD later on. Same old Sharper. More bad than good with him. I've always hated Sharper and it is SO nice to see him bringing down the Minny defense. Especially after he talked so much smack about it. All the Packer fans pretty much knew what the Vikes were gonna get, didn't we? Good riddance.

Meathead will be gone before turkey day.

Yes, we sure did. Whos sorry now? Second coming of Hershel Walker.

Members online

Latest posts