How do YOU feel about the Detroit Lions?

Schmitty327

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Lions. I cant stand any other team in our division. It goes MN, CHI, DAL, DET. I hate them in that order. I still dont like TB just because they used to be in the NFC North.

JasonClary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions are on the right track, but it takes so long to turn around a franchise like that. Especially in a struggling city.

White92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok, I don't "feel sorry" for any team that stinks not named the Packers, especially in the Packers division.

I love the quote atrributed to Woody Hayes when asked why he went for 2 when beating Michigan badly.."because I couldn't go for 3.."

The Lions may be back, and should certainly be better this year than they have been the last few. I am fearful of being too smug..

asshalo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't help but think that Defensive Line with win them 3-6 more games. Vanden Bosch and Williams aren't as good as they once were, but they don't need to be while working together and with Suh. And they retain their best DL from last year in Cliff Avril. Louis Delmas might be what is needed to anchor the secondary. I also expect Amarie Spivey to contribute immediately. He took away entire sections of the field last year for Iowa. I was really hoping Green Bay would pick him up.

I don't care what anyone says, that offensive line really hasn't improved much. Sims is solid at LG, but Stafford is still going to do a bit of running.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
We had a rivalry going in the early and mid 90's when they had barry and a defense. I'd have to say they are my second favorite nfc north team since they give us 2 free wins every-year. This topic might not be around next year though, I'd say the lions look better in the next 5 years than the bears or the viqueens.

Rockdale St. Oldie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marinette after many other places in United States
I show them no mercy for there poor showing of the past! After attending a few games in Ponitiac and almost got into fist to cuffs with them morons I have no pitty for them and will never. Yes they treat our little people with no respect along with our elderly Packer Fans and they deserve low life status period. Of all the ball parks I visited they were the worst and don't understand competition at professional level. Viking folks are fun to sit next to via Packer Fans along with Chicago and Tampa Bay. Yep but Detroit can kiss my ****. If not for Detroit Packer Fans my brother and myself would have been hurt seriiously in a Rest Room. Yes in numbers they planned to kick my butt but I stood up to them and laughed and acted quick iwth self defense actions until police came. They peed in a cup and dropped pee on a little kid's head wearing Packer Backer outfits. No I wish them nothing but my smiles of victory when Pack attacks.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had no idea that Lions fans were that bad I always heard that Viking fans were the worst.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had no idea that Lions fans were that bad I always heard that Viking fans were the worst.
Or Eagles fans.

I think the Lions may do better than the recent two years.
Would be nice if this year it was the Viqueens in last place with the Pack in first and the Lions in either 2nd or third.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts