How can Rodgers attack the Steelers D?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Thanks, this is the first I've heard about us having an advantage, and it's from the NFL's official site, unlike ESPN who does nothing but kiss the *** of Pittsburgh like they kissed Indianapolis' *** before last year's big game.

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How does Aaron Rodgers attack the Pittsburgh defense? Easily.
But all I've heard the past couple days is how good Ben is against the rush/ and in improvisation. Our guy ain't too shabby there either...
Our receivers on their corners is a huge mismatch, can't wait to see how they attempt to exploit it

Also, i was waiting for Sterling Sharpe to say "... I wish I had that guy throwing to me" lol

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMHO the chance we have on offense is spreading the field. The Steelers are at their worst when their LBs aren't allowed to disguise what they're doing, and when their nickel and dime corners are forced to be on the field in detriment of a DL and a LB.

If we play jumbo formations, our line will be engulfed. No doubt about it.

The great advantage we have is that they don't have great pass rushers inside. That will allow Rodgers to step up and make plays. I do expect stunts inside from both Woodley and Harrison, but I also expect those countered with some quick reads to the slot receivers.

Packerstud

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers, the master of reading Ds against a not so evil clone of Dom Capers. Advantage marginal Packers.

Rodger's accuracy and quick release, surgical at times. Plays bad if he gets hit to much to early. This depends on how many times Rodgers ends up on his *** in the 1st quarter.

Steelers answer
NFL Videos: Playbook: Steelers defense

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With a tank.

Woody, ya got any connections to make that happen?
Will give a whole new meaning to "boom" in those Nike ads.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts