Highlight Video - Preseason Game 1

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another football season means more mediocre highlight videos by ME!

Preseason game 1: Packers @ Steelers
If you don't like the video, screw you! I mean....keep in mind it's the preseason for me too!

(thanks mods for letting this stay on the main forum for a bit)

Hope you enjoy

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Hey Trom... great job... hey have you ever used White Stripes as back ground music... thanks for the highlights.

Hey maybe you should change the plates on the car on your myspace page :thumbsup:

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Trom... great job... hey have you ever used White Stripes as back ground music... thanks for the highlights.

Hey maybe you should change the plates on the car on your myspace page :thumbsup:

Yeah....thats a different myspace account...so...I'm gonna have to add you to the stalker list.

Yikes.

Pack93z

Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Yeah....thats a different myspace account...so...I'm gonna have to add you to the stalker list.

Yikes.

LOL... I figured that would get you going... myspace security is pathetic...

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Pack93z said:

Yikes.

wow....

Pack93z

Reaction score
Pack93z said:
tromadz said:
Pack93z said:

Yikes.

wow....

LOL... I was getting tired of Arrow being on the hook with the Banana hammock comment....

Hey wanna bet on whether Dendy makes the team.. I will take the cut or traded on final cutdowns. Williams, Bush and Walker take his spot on the team.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No prob, Gramps,abztract ..thats why i do it(plus its fun).

bloodmcnally, i dont think you have to be my myspace friend(that sounded so lame) to view it. Nobody else is, and they're viewing it fine...

This whole thing has given me a headache since someone flagged it on metacafe, so im gonna go get some iced tea, take a migraine pill, relax for an hour, then go pick up madden. Enjoy, fellas!

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they finally made a madden game that aint too shabby (coming from a 2k fan) i enjoy it. xbox live GT: et3rnalkratos13 add me fellas.

Members online