Hi Cheesesticks!

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
all about da packers said:
With that said, I hope for the sake of P_i_B's dog the Packers don't look past this game.

My dog's been in hog heaven lately. Nobody, NOBODY was more grateful/excited with the Packers' magical 3-0 start to the season than 'ol Dog. Around the end of the third quarter I was all like "I'd be gettin scarce if I was the kickable one in this living room right about now". But then around the end of the fourth, I was all " Dog, come here and high-five me on this ****!" And he was all like, "For real."

Maybe I was a little drunker than I thought.........

Reminds me of whatever movie it was where the dog tells the old man "Hey Jack, have that ***** make me some blueberry pancakes...right now. "

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
With that said, I hope for the sake of P_i_B's dog the Packers don't look past this game.

My dog's been in hog heaven lately. Nobody, NOBODY was more grateful/excited with the Packers' magical 3-0 start to the season than 'ol Dog. Around the end of the third quarter I was all like "I'd be gettin scarce if I was the kickable one in this living room right about now". But then around the end of the fourth, I was all " Dog, come here and high-five me on this ****!" And he was all like, "For real."

Reminds me of whatever movie it was where the dog tells the old man "Hey Jack, have that ***** make me some blueberry pancakes...right now. "

Pretty sure that was Road Trip. Effin sweet movie.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
pack_in_black said:

Pretty sure that was Road Trip. Effin sweet movie.

That's what it is, you're right.

I only now just realized that out of like 27 threads I read here I quoted you for both of the posts I made. I hope I don't love you or something.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what it is, you're right.

I only now just realized that out of like 27 threads I read here I quoted you for both of the posts I made. I hope I don't love you or something.

Ehh, it's totally cool if you do.

As long as you are actually Greg Jennings posting as jdlax. Cause he is the only man who another man can go gay for, and not actually be gay.

Try and wrap your minds around that, y'all!!!

NJPackFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I predict a rather dominant performance, with a score on either defense or ST. The Vikings are going to have a tough time with this game and especially with the way our defense has been playing, but if we let them have a chance, they may take advantage of it. Watching games in the Dome always put a little wrinkle in my brow because funny things always seem to happen there. Just hoping the boys perform the way they have so far this season and we shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Packers 31
Vikings 10

olddavid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i too am worried about Peterson. and not just this game, or this year. if he stays healthy, that boy is a franchise stud.

IF he stays healthy. I see another Robert Smith. Awesome talent and world beater....WHEN healthy.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Westbrook
Tomlinson

I'm not too worried about A.P. although he's talented. He's no LT.

olddavid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Westbrook
Tomlinson

I'm not too worried about A.P. although he's talented. He's no LT.

I agree. He will be shut down as long as the Pack tackles properly. There isn't McNabb or Rivers under center either. Pack is going to roll.

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Congrats on your wins so far, hopefully they will end next Sunday..........but I have my doubts.

We have no offense, other than Peterson. I imagine 8 or 9 in the box will take care of him.

No QB and the high priced O line stinks.

We do have a decent defense, but to have any chance of winning this game they have to score two TD's themselves.

So, Sharper returns an interception and a recovered fumble run in by Kevin Williams, along with two field goals and it will be:

Vikes-20
GB-17

Here's hoping no major injuries to anyone.

It all depends on if this team that has won the last 3 games shows up or not.

Rivalry games are always tough and I hope the Same Packers team that took the field yesterday shows up. Not a team that would look past this game.

IF the same team shows up, I see 35-10.

IF the other team shows up, 13-10...

Either way, Packers win. Because you are right the Vikings have no real weapons other than Peterson.

Go Packers...
16-0, superbowl!

you mean if the team that has won the last 2 games...the eagles game wasnt good but im glad they won it....im pretty sure there past that now i hope brett continues his high level of playing which im confident he will

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Vikes Fan;
Nice to see someone from another board who isn't a ******!! Of course I want GB to win 52-14, but AP is some player. I just wish he was in Wisconsin or another division!! Good luck and you are right I hope no injuries other than VikingPride along with the loss!! Like all the other posters I always worry about division games I have nightmares about a 0-3 game and plenty of 10-7 losses to start putting this one in the books until the clock say 00:00.
Pack88

sorry for double post but yeah what is AP was in Wisconsin... then the packs would have it all

Members online

Latest posts