Hgh Testing: Anyone To Worry About?

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the Pack but I am not blind. That USC pic of Clay speaks volumes. I don't think he will test positive for anything now but I will never be convinced that he has always been clean.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that trap exercise he's doing in the USC pic makes everyone who does it look like that. Your triceps are smashed against your body and stick out like that.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If these guys were pro wrestlers there would be no question as to whether they were juicing, people would say "just look at them!"
But since they are our guys everyone wants to say it's all hard work and bloodlines. I think the brett situation should make us all a little wary about putting anyone on a pedestal.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
If these guys were pro wrestlers there would be no question as to whether they were juicing, people would say "just look at them!"
But since they are our guys everyone wants to say it's all hard work and bloodlines. I think the brett situation should make us all a little wary about putting anyone on a pedestal.

Very true. At the same time though I don't think the bloodline is a total BS excuse. Clay is still a great player with great instincts and great understanding of the game and you can't get that by injecting some oil.

Also TBH, Clay is really not that massive and he's not that cut either. And with him being limited in practice these last several weeks and sometimes not even practicing at all, I find it difficult to believe that he's using growth. If he was using growth he likely wouldn't have any type of injury hampering him.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very true. At the same time though I don't think the bloodline is a total BS excuse. Clay is still a great player with great instincts and great understanding of the game and you can't get that by injecting some oil.

Also TBH, Clay is really not that massive and he's not that cut either. And with him being limited in practice these last several weeks and sometimes not even practicing at all, I find it difficult to believe that he's using growth. If he was using growth he likely wouldn't have any type of injury hampering him.

Also, he'd probably already have 8 sacks and would of already sent at least 3 QBs into contemplating early retirement. He's already a Super Beast on his own, maybe he just doesn't need to use it.

Reaction score
I'm more worried about guys getting addicted to pain killers.
Hard Hitting game with guys shooting up their ribs so they can play and what not.

Being juiced doesn't really help in the nfl, that OT that we shall not speak of got man handled by Reggie White.
With guys like Wes Welker being successful and such, I doubt there's that much players using the stuff.

Then again, if dudes are juiced, I wouldn't doubt it.... (thinks of urlacher for some odd reason)

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Being juiced doesn't really help in the nfl, that OT that we shall not speak of got man handled by Reggie White.
With guys like Wes Welker being successful and such, I doubt there's that much players using the stuff.

Then again, if dudes are juiced, I wouldn't doubt it.... (thinks of urlacher for some odd reason)

Juice absolutely does help. Especially with the recovery aspect of this game.

I've been skeptical of Urlacher as well. The guy looked like he lost a step a few years back and all of a sudden he's on top of his game again