hey packers fans

zoogies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to the board...first confession, the Pats are my hometeam and I'm a big Pats fan. Hope you don't mind a visitor :-P

I don't follow the pro's quite as closely/with quite as much passion as college ball, where I'm a diehard Huskers fan. In fact, I came here looking for Packer fans' opinions on BJax. We're definitely all rooting for him in Huskerland.

So anyway, I've been reading this board for a while, and you know what, I really like it. A lot of good discussion, insight, and nice people all around. I've even become a bit of a Pack fan after hanging around for a while :) At any rate, I have a lot of respect for you guys and the team. :cheerleader:

Anyways, I may be a little biased/partial towards the Patriots and towards Husker players in the pro's, but I hope to stick around for a while :) just as a visitor. (besides, I haven't found a single satisfactory Patriots board...hehe)

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Run zoogies run!

Before you turn into a cheesehead.

Do not be drawn in by their seemly "nice" dispositions.

They are evil, pure evil I tell you!

:rotflmao:

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I dont mind the pats and find myself rooting for them for certain games, but Huskers well I might need to take time to adjust. Dont get me wrong I love BJax and Ahman Green, but I am not a Husker fan ( Go Iowa Hawkeyes). All that aside welcome to the forums.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Run zoogies run!

Before you turn into a cheesehead.

Do not be drawn in by their seemly "nice" dispositions.

They are evil, pure evil I tell you!

:rotflmao:
Nah..........we arn't "pure!" :rotflmao:

Hey Zoog.......don't listen to the resident "troll" from Viking land. He had a brain injury and has been a Vikings fan ever since.
The doctors said the REAL miracle was that they found a Viking fan WITH a brain!!! :rotflmao:
(Vikesrule knows I'm just kidding! He's actually a wonderful guy! Even if he IS a Viking fan!!!) :thumbsup:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to the board...first confession, the Pats are my hometeam and I'm a big Pats fan. Hope you don't mind a visitor :-P

I don't follow the pro's quite as closely/with quite as much passion as college ball, where I'm a diehard Huskers fan. In fact, I came here looking for Packer fans' opinions on BJax. We're definitely all rooting for him in Huskerland.

So anyway, I've been reading this board for a while, and you know what, I really like it. A lot of good discussion, insight, and nice people all around. I've even become a bit of a Pack fan after hanging around for a while :) At any rate, I have a lot of respect for you guys and the team. :cheerleader:

Anyways, I may be a little biased/partial towards the Patriots and towards Husker players in the pro's, but I hope to stick around for a while :) just as a visitor. (besides, I haven't found a single satisfactory Patriots board...hehe)
Hey Zoogie, I think it is going to be another great year to be a Patriots fan. It should be an interesting game when they play the Colts. Anyway, take care, and cheer for the Vikings in the NFC.

Members online

Latest posts