Hey Everyone

fdigglefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm an Eagles fan...but I'm also a football fan...and i pride myself in my unbiased opinions

as an Eagles fan...you know i respect the diehard Cheeseheads for their loyalty

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fdiggle, glad to have you on the site. It's nice to have "football" fans out here to talk with. We have a couple decent vikings fans that come chat here as well.

supaj42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok - it's because the Texans logo is right below the Green Bay logo when you go to do your profile. I have this nasty habit of using the scroll wheel to scroll down on web pages but if a drop down list is selected, it scrolls down that instead.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fidiggle- A big long time Packer fan welcome to this Packer foum from Depere, Wi . just four miles south of Lambeau Field. I am Looking forward to your postings from Eagle fans point of view. I am, also a long time N.F.L. fan, as well as, a Life time Packer Fan. I remember Bert Bell of The Philadelphia Eagles who was commissioner of N.F.L. in 40's and 50's and was a great friend of the Packer franchise when we needed a friend, because we were a dirt poor franchise during those years. Bert backed our franchise to remain in N.F.L. Once again welcome aboard!

Members online

Latest posts