Hey everybody

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I obviously live in the Raleigh area, like my username suggests, and I am also from the area. What part of NC do you live in? In addition to the Packers, do you also pull for any NC teams, college or pro? (I pull for the Hurricanes and NC State, being an alumnus and a current employee of NC State).

I also like to do outdoorsy things, although I have never been skydiving, and I wouldn't consider myself an adrenaline junkie.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Also Americans who cant speak the Queens English properly and insist on using Z in words where there clearly should be an S, as in organise and various other examples, or as you would say, examplez
Ah ya dar hey... what youse guys 'at don' no da diff betwixt "offense" and "offence". Wacky Brits, I tell ya.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully Joe. My wfe is treating me to tickets if we can get them for my retirement/65th birthday.
Whoa it's a big year for you! All the best on retirement, I'm about 2 years ahead of you there, I'll turn 68 in October. And you have a very thoughtful wife. I hope you make it to the game. I've been to a few games at Lambeau, not a lot. It's just different to be at the game. Good luck!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Whoa it's a big year for you! All the best on retirement, I'm about 2 years ahead of you there, I'll turn 68 in October. And you have a very thoughtful wife. I hope you make it to the game. I've been to a few games at Lambeau, not a lot. It's just different to be at the game. Good luck!
I did see them at Lambeau in 2003 which was definately an experience against Dallas.

OP
OP
Kramer

Kramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Charlotte. Where do you live?
Outside Greensboro
Welcome to the forum, I obviously live in the Raleigh area, like my username suggests, and I am also from the area. What part of NC do you live in? In addition to the Packers, do you also pull for any NC teams, college or pro? (I pull for the Hurricanes and NC State, being an alumnus and a current employee of NC State).

I also like to do outdoorsy things, although I have never been skydiving, and I wouldn't consider myself an adrenaline junkie.
Ok cool. See above and am a Tar Heel fan if that's ok lol and also follow the Hurricanes and Hornets. Watch rugby a lot too when get the chance.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully Joe. My wfe is treating me to tickets if we can get them for my retirement/65th birthday.
Hey Bill, when is your birthday? Mine is Oct 3 and it sounds like yours may be in that area, or not.

And is that your kitty in your pic? Looks like a tortie to me. Regardless, beautiful cat. And yeah, we love cats.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See ? Martyr....:(
It's like trying to interpret cockney. We recently watched Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Great show, but we had to use subtitles because the Irish brogue is so thick.

Ya der hay as we say in Wisconsin. Don't ask me what it means. I tried subtitles. Didn't work.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

It's like trying to interpret cockney. We recently watched Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Great show, but we had to use subtitles because the Irish brogue is so thick.

Ya der hay as we say in Wisconsin. Don't ask me what it means. I tried subtitles. Didn't work.
Birthday is in August. Don`t worry about the Peaky Blinders...lol. I live near what they call the Black Country where it is set, between Birmingham and Wolverhampton where they have a dialect all of there own. I swear my late wife took me there once and the barman spoke to me for about twenty minutes and I swear I didn`t understand a damn word he said :laugh:

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Birthday is in August. Don`t worry about the Peaky Blinders...lol. I live near what they call the Black Country where it is set, between Birmingham and Wolverhampton where they have a dialect all of there own. I swear my late wife took me there once and the barman spoke to me for about twenty minutes and I swear I didn`t understand a damn word he said :laugh:
Oh man thanks for the verification Bill! And yeah it's not an Irish brogue, it's a unique British dialect in the Birmingham area. I'm amazed at how well the actors mastered it. It's also a great show. And good luck to anyone watching it without subtitles.......

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You need to take a trip to southern Missouri Bill, you'd be all kinds of confused. lol

Members online

Latest posts